• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Water bending and combo expansion~

Status
Not open for further replies.

owlcool

Verified Member
New Moon is not that bad of an idea, but everything else has been suggested before.
Vapor: Been suggested before, two seconds warmup watermanipulation could be pretty much match fireblast at mid range, and that would be overpowered considering it is a desert.
Torrent Redirection: Been suggested before, not every water move needs to be redirected.
New Moon: I suggested something similar to that, but new moons still are visible, in real life and minecraft actually, and I don't think they should be the same as day.
Water Arm: Yeah, just a trippy way to add waterarms, you really don't need this as it is already technically in the plugin, skilled and experienced waterbenders can bend torrent from behind the target taking advantage of how torrent follows your cursor and knocking them towards you.
Ice Claw: Waterbenders really don't need much more close combat(I am assuming you know what octopusform is), and that would do more then my suggestion for fire daggers, and it got tons of complaints over it being overpowered, it being a 5 punch kill, this iceclaw has half a heart more damage.
I may have suggested that before...

paliate

Verified Member
Waterarms is the most suggested move / combo on the forum, It is not possible to my knowledge. It was attempted several times.

I don't see the use in IceClaw, Nor am i able to picture anything but a claw. But i do recall @Blaze590 Making a sortof iceclaw.
I'm just going to stop there, I assume everything else is just unoriginal based off of the first two.

SenpaiBlaze

Verified Member
Waterarms is the most suggested move / combo on the forum, It is not possible to my knowledge. It was attempted several times.

I don't see the use in IceClaw, Nor am i able to picture anything but a claw. But i do recall @Blaze590 Making a sortof iceclaw.
I'm just going to stop there, I assume everything else is just unoriginal based off of the first two.
I tried making water arms from experience. Not impossible, just requires some actual effort. The version i made was ok besides a tad bit glitchy animation

KingKamikaze21

Verified Member

How are you going to react so coldly to someone who is just trying to pitch into the community with his own ideas? I'm sorry my suggestions aren't "original" they were just some of the first things that popped in my head...

owlcool

Verified Member
How are you going to react so coldly to someone who is just trying to pitch into the community with his own ideas? I'm sorry my suggestions aren't "original" they were just some of the first things that popped in my head...
I am Wan Shi Tong, knower of ten thousand things, You should have some intuition that ideas can be bad, and people reacting coldly is normal on these forums is normal, that would only be if you had some intuition.

paliate

Verified Member
How are you going to so rudely call me cold when you were SUPPOST to look at the existing threads before posting your idea to make sure they were original.
Just because i'm staff doesn't mean i have to suck up to you guys.

owlcool

Verified Member
How are you going to so rudely call me cold when you were SUPPOST to look at the existing threads before posting your idea to make sure they were original.
Just because i'm staff doesn't mean i have to suck up to you guys.
I thought of the one way waterarms might work, may I suggest it? xD

owlcool

Verified Member
Basically spread each use of waterarms over all the slots. So one slot would be for speed, another would be for fireing ice projectiles, etc. one slot could be used to trigger the use of waterarms, and it would continue until either you configurably run out of water or clicked on the waterarms slot. This way you can have many uses of waterarms without having to condense it all into one slot. Maybe a waterarms trigger could simply change the slots of moves you have bound, like in /b p

KingKamikaze21

Verified Member
Basically spread each use of waterarms over all the slots. So one slot would be for speed, another would be for fireing ice projectiles, etc. one slot could be used to trigger the use of waterarms, and it would continue until either you configurably run out of water or clicked on the waterarms slot. This way you can have many uses of waterarms without having to condense it all into one slot. Maybe a waterarms trigger could simply change the slots of moves you have bound, like in /b p
I like that one, but I'd think there would be SOME complications to it. And @coastyo I'm sorry for not acknowledging the fact that you've been here longer and have seen bad moves to no remorse.

owlcool

Verified Member
I like that one, but I'd think there would be SOME complications to it. And @coastyo I'm sorry for not acknowledging the fact that you've been here longer and have seen bad moves to no remorse.
I think I have been here longer then Coastyo, or just as long, (on phone so can't check easily, don't go off on me coastyo if I am wrong) and have looked through the waterbending suggestion and that slots thing has never been suggested before.

V

Vidcom

All of these have been suggested, and either denied/approved in their separate threads, so I'm gonna deny this

Status
Not open for further replies.