• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied IceBlind

Status
Not open for further replies.

owlcool

Verified Member
I know that is a terrible name, but stick with me here.
Element: Ice
Combo: It is a combo, consisting of holding shift on ice for three seconds with iceblast, then cllcking in the air with icespike. This would have the same range as iceblast.
Use: This move would do the normal damage of iceblast, but would also blind the person it hits for 3 seconds, plenty of time to watermanipulation spam them.
Look: This would look like a whole bunch of close together particles, like the ones in icebullet.
Source: Bear with me here, the idea I got it from was in this gif, you ready for the shocker?
I found that while looking through google images at waterbending ice, but seems somewhat realistic, right?

Last edited:

owlcool

Verified Member
I didn't get it, why does it blind people? It is Ice, not snow, so it isn't properly going to land on your foe's eyes.
There isn't a ice sub element, and snow is ice, btw. "Snow is precipitation in the form of ice crystals" That is what comes up first and foremost in a google search for: Is snow ice. http://nsidc.org/cryosphere/snow/index.html That is the webpage attached. It would basically be Many Many Many small ice crystals going at someone at a time, so basically snow, effectively "blinding" someone in a snow storm. It has a short range, and it would simply be better suited towards using a iceblast or two.

Taiko the Waterbender

Verified Member

Pickle9775

Staff member
Head Moderator
Verified Member
Non-canon as well, I don't know if you know this, but Elsa is from Frozen

Migsel

Verified Member
I the slowness given from a normal IceSpike is already better for spamming WaterManipulation. Blindness would just let the victim run away at normal speed.

paliate

Verified Member
Denied, There is no place for elements to be able to blind others, Why do you think metalclips doesn't blind? I do not see this fitting into PK-Core.
Chi is at a disadvantage and I believe that is why they were given that effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.