• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Bending Not Effected By Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.

owlcool

Verified Member
I think there should be a config option that makes it so that armor doesn't reduce bending damage, as many moments a armored person has been blasted by fire, water, air, earth, etc and they are effected as much as anybody else is, although bending wasn't that lethal. So basically, make a config option to make armor not effect bending damage, this would be a good idea in arena's. Also, by default it would be off.

Gamzee

God Tier Member
Verified Member
I think there should be a config option that makes it so that armor doesn't reduce bending damage, as many moments a armored person has been blasted by fire, water, air, earth, etc and they are effected as much as anybody else is, although bending wasn't that lethal. So basically, make a config option to make armor not effect bending damage, this would be a good idea in arena's. Also, by default it would be off.
Can't remember the thread's name but this was suggested before. Maybe have "bendingAffectArmor=(Percentage of bending damage that ignores armor) so that armor is not totally useless, but not OP.

ottergamemaster

Great idea. This could be really handy for metal benders with metal hooks being able to wear a chestplate. Only problem is explosive damage and fire damage still being resisted.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Can't remember the thread's name but this was suggested before. Maybe have "bendingAffectArmor=(Percentage of bending damage that ignores armor) so that armor is not totally useless, but not OP.
That was unarmed I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.