• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Water, Knockback Block

Status
Not open for further replies.

owlcool

Verified Member
Use: This is a blocking move that knocks the waterbender back, and encourages pursuit of the waterbender. This could be advantagous in a situation where you want to block a move, have limited water, and want to get you and your opponent into a nearby water source. This could be combined with surge by perhaps shift clicking on a water source, and then you click in the direction opposite to where you want to go. This would create a surge wave from 10 blocks away, going towards you. This would also block any attacks this surge wave happens to hit. This would have a long cooldown although, simply to balance things out.
Inspiration: When I first saw this, I thought of it as something that would just push you back and block things, and I just kept thinking about it and came up with this post.

owlcool

Verified Member
I don't quite understand this, all i really see here is surge.
The surge would push yourself and the enemy back, and shield yourself from moves like fireblast. This could be used strategically to get away from a desert and into a ocean, pulling your opponent with you.

owlcool

Verified Member
Why not just pushing your oponents normally with surge then waterwaving yourself?
Surge only goes one direction, straight forward. A careful bender could easily stay on the side away from water, but not with this added.

Gahshunk

Verified Member
Definitely not in anyone's favor. It really just does what Surge can do, if not torrent or anything else that can push a player. Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.