• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Elemental Details

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taiko the Waterbender

Verified Member
Hello!
First of all, I want to thank all the ProjectKorra, all the users and players for turning this possible.
So, my suggestion isn't modify any mechanism or add some moves (yet), but add some effects that could turn the Bending Arts closer to the show.

AirScooter: when riding the ball of air, the player would adquire the "Sitting" position.

Torrent (sound): right now, the sound of the torrent is kinda... boring. Do you know that noise when you, as a waterbender, swim pretty fast? That is the sound I would like to hear when the torrent is launched.

All the Earth moves that require pushing or pulling earth from the ground: ok, the sound we are currently using is charge. Well, what if instead of using it, we use a part from the death of the EnderDragon? Only IF it is possible to take only a part of the sound.

AvatarState: yeah, ok. The current sound to the activation and deactivation of the AvatarState is an anvil (I think). As we have the resource pack project going on, and as we don't want to hear the AvatarState activation when we place an anvil, I suggest we could use UNUSED sound of MInecraft (if it is possible, of course). I know that not everybody want or have the Resource Pack, but it would still be an addition.

Thanks for reading :D

Last edited:

HydroMan

Verified Member
I like how it is right now .If you wanna the sitting animation to be like the one that is riding a minecraftcart would look kinda weird

Last edited:

EndersShadows

Verified Member
Please don't make airscooter derpy with the sitting animation. For the love of God please don't.

I like the torrent idea. Definitely change the sounds please.

Sorin

Verified Member
I hate the airscooter thing, it would make it look so weird. But maybe if we added water dripping particles to the torrent with the new sound?

Taiko the Waterbender

Verified Member
Partulicles would also look good, but why would the airscooter derp if u could sit on it? I mean, in the show, AirScooter was used as a way to travel, have fun or making a race (jinora, ikki, meelo, korra xD) but they were sit. There is only one case where AirScooter was used while standing up, which was when Avatar Aang was chasing Yakone.

Moonelight

Verified Member
Hello!
First of all, I want to thank all the ProjectKorra, all the users and players for turning this possible.
So, my suggestion isn't modify any mechanism or add some moves (yet), but add some effects that could turn the Bending Arts closer to the show.

AirScooter: when riding the ball of air, the player would adquire the "Sitting" position.

Torrent (sound): right now, the sound of the torrent is kinda... boring. Do you know that noise when you, as a waterbender, swim pretty fast? That is the sound I would like to hear when the torrent is launched.

Thanks for reading :D
Aang actually demonstrated a version of air scooter that we currently use in the plugin.image.jpg

Sketz

Verified Member
I like some of the ideas,
They should also try changing are scooter, to make it look like there is an actual ball under you.
I was thinking maybe the animation that Suffocate does, only staying in one size and shape, going constant where ever you go.

Also, I'm really not trying to be rude, just wanna help you out @Orion_Solus but you said;

¨Completely of topic but boy I love you're signature @Blaze590¨

You're Means 'You Are'

¨Completely off* topic but boy I love your signature @Blaze590¨

Its basically like you're saying; ¨Completely off topic but boy I love you are signature @Blaze590¨

Just saying, so you wouldn't mess up again. I'm not trying to be rude or anything.

owlcool

Verified Member
Hunger stops when you are sitting down, that is probably why airscooter is not sitting down.

SenpaiBlaze

Verified Member
I like some of the ideas,
They should also try changing are scooter, to make it look like there is an actual ball under you.
I was thinking maybe the animation that Suffocate does, only staying in one size and shape, going constant where ever you go.

Also, I'm really not trying to be rude, just wanna help you out @Orion_Solus but you said;

¨Completely of topic but boy I love you're signature @Blaze590¨

You're Means 'You Are'

¨Completely off* topic but boy I love your signature @Blaze590¨

Its basically like you're saying; ¨Completely off topic but boy I love you are signature @Blaze590¨

Just saying, so you wouldn't mess up again. I'm not trying to be rude or anything.
Was this needed? As long as it's readable its accepted here on pk :D

Status
Not open for further replies.