• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied I woul like a move where you shoot an ingot, when it hits a target it gives the person blindness

Status
Not open for further replies.

SenpaiBlaze

Verified Member
This doesnt seem to provide much information. Is it chi, earth, fire, air, or water? What are the functions, and how do you use it? Im assuming this is a chi move, since no other element would really use a "poison dart", but it could be metal due to the ingot part. What is the name of this move? I believe there is a format you can use to suggest moves.

And @Gold and @JewFroJustin , no need to be sarcastic and joke like that, it appears to me he just joined today.

JewFroJustin

Verified Member
This doesnt seem to provide much information. Is it chi, earth, fire, air, or water? What are the functions, and how do you use it? Im assuming this is a chi move, since no other element would really use a "poison dart", but it could be metal due to the ingot part. What is the name of this move? I believe there is a format you can use to suggest moves.

And @Gold and @JewFroJustin , no need to be sarcastic and joke like that, it appears to me he just joined today.
Heheh, yeah I wasn't completely joking. I want this move, but I also know this guy from a server :p Just giving my support :D

paliate

Verified Member
I feel like if it would be added (which i actually hope it doesn't since it is a unnecessary idea and doesn't make sense logically)

It'd be a addon to @Blaze590 's metalshots(maybeevenasaeasteregg)? ;3
I don't think this would make it to core.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
It could be that you shoot an iron ingot at a player, it turns into a helmet on them, and then the player gets blindness because the ingot is acting as a blindfold. I think kuvira used this when fighting the earth rebels.

TheBlueSpirit

Verified Member
Remember when this happened?
Screen shot 2015-01-21 at 8.00.12 AM.png
Relatively sure he's referring to use the metalbending over eyes technique, I'm too lazy to find a gif right now.

Sorin

Verified Member
I wouldn't mind if we got another cool metalbending move even if its a resource, And the whole metalbending metal around there eyes would be really cool!

EndersShadows

Verified Member
Anything that gives blindness, I am against. No offense but I really hate not being able to see in bending fights, or my opponent not seeing either.

Sorin

Verified Member
Anything that gives blindness, I am against. No offense but I really hate not being able to see in bending fights, or my opponent not seeing either.
i see you're point like smokescreen wasn't bad enough, But i'm also for it
(*is super confused*)

EndersShadows

Verified Member
For chi-blockers it makes sense, since benders are ranged and chi isn't. Having a bender being able to blind another bender is just unfair. Not only once you are blinded you can't hide anymore, you also are completely vulnerable. Making you easy pickings for anyone fighting you.

Status
Not open for further replies.