• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Vine Wrap

Status
Not open for further replies.

owlcool

Verified Member
Element: Plantbending
Move Name: VineWrap
Use: This would wrap your opponent in vines, causing them to be vulnarable to any one firebending move, 2 earthblasts or 1 shockwave, 3 watermanipulations or 2 torrents, or 5 airbending moves for 10 seconds. if they get hit by the requirements they are free. The vine would have a range of 10 blocks, the source block would be a vine block, and would inch along the ground in the direction the user shifts, every 2 seconds one block further.The move would stop if the user takes any damage.
Damage: This would do suffocation but could only do 3 hearts of suffocation.
Cannon: I have no idea if this is fanart or cannon. Only real picture of this I could find.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Element: Plantbending
Move Name: VineWrap
Use: This would wrap your opponent in vines, causing them to be vulnarable to any one firebending move, 2 earthblasts or 1 shockwave, 3 watermanipulations or 2 torrents, or 5 airbending moves for 10 seconds. if they get hit by the requirements they are free. The vine would have a range of 10 blocks, the source block would be a vine block, and would inch along the ground in the direction the user shifts, every 2 seconds one block further.The move would stop if the user takes any damage.
Damage: This would do suffocation but could only do 3 hearts of suffocation.
Cannon: I have no idea if this is fanart or cannon. Only real picture of this I could find.
Well, add insane slowness, and maybe nausea?

Status
Not open for further replies.