• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Fixed Ice Suffocation PK1.8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moonelight

Verified Member
Recently I discovered that in 1.8 when Waterbenders freeze you, the ice starts to suffocate you. I recommend you come up with something to solve this asap.

It truly does ruin battling with waterbenders, and it makes it unfair. So please, some other form of freezing, maybe hollow inside the ice ball? Idk.

Last edited:

xD Cel Dx

Verified Member
Recently I discovered that in 1.8 when Waterbenders freeze you, the ice starts to suffocate you. I recommend you come up with something to solve this asap.

It truly does ruin battling with waterbenders, and it makes it unfair. So please, some other form of freezing, maybe hollow inside the ice ball? Idk.
think it makes sense that it suffocates when freezing people tbh lol us waterbenders dont complain when we get stuck in the floor from lavabenders lol id like to keep it like this :eek:

Taiko the Waterbender

Verified Member
Earthbenders suffocate us (Waterbenders) in lava that turn into rock.
Firebenders burn us until death.
Airbenders launch us into the air or suck the air out of our lungs!!
Please! Even ChiBlockers have rapidpunch!
Waterbenders just need something to fight back ;-; @finnbon

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Water benders can. I've never been suffocated by lava. And why the hell would you be standing in lava? Water is my element of choice. I can perfect;y fight back.

Moonelight

Verified Member
Let me just point out; in a few seconds I had half my health wiped from me because someone used torrent and froze me.

I was defenseless and it suffocated me. This is a big unbalance in the plugin whether you like it or not.

It's a bug, something you shouldnt want. So keep in mind, it will be fixed eventually.

Joeri

Verified Member
Let me just point out; in a few seconds I had half my health wiped from me because someone used torrent and froze me.

I was defenseless and it suffocated me. This is a big unbalance in the plugin whether you like it or not.

It's a bug, something you shouldnt want. So keep in mind, it will be fixed eventually.
If you are quick enough you'd only take a half heart of damage from the suffocation. Ice doesnt take lomg to break

owlcool

Verified Member
First, cancel airbending launch with either falling onto Ice, Water, or snow. Or you could also stop your fall with surge if you actually have some skill. I don't get why you are saying the primary move of chiblockers, a move that lets a chiblocker hit you faster, is op. Just use surge or torrent. Firebenders are absolutely underpowered towards anybody in water. Waterbenders actually already can fight back, and pretty well at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.