• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied This Plugin Needs To Be A Mod and some move changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

BenderOfSilver

Verified Member
Can you make this into a mod please MistPhizzle. I think the entire project would get lots more downloads and recognition if you did. There are many more mod users than there are plugin users. Also I think the earthgrab is unrealistic it should be a smaller and more compact like in show and maybe give them slowness. Also the grappling hook needs to be faster and be able to pull and control entities and 25 uses really? I wonder how many grappling cords Linn goes through lol other than that awesome plugin(hope to be mod).

Aron Phillips

Verified Member
I think doing a Mod for the plugin is an entirely different project. For now, I think all the work they are putting into the plugin is great especially since there are a lot of people who would rather go on a server to use the plugin than have to install mods. Also I think you can go up to 50 uses in a grappling hook? It depends on which one you make. If it was unlimited then it would be too easy. Also Project Korra I think is already very well known because the statement "There are more mod users than plugin users" can't really be that true since almost every Minecraft server uses plugins, even the modded ones.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
There are many more mod users than there are plugin users.
That is not true. There are more downloads for mods because they are for single player, so when you want to play with it, you have to download it yourself. Plugins are only downloaded by server owners. But on that one server could be 100 players playing it. So when there are 5 server with 100 players each, and the mod version has 300 downloads:
100x5>300
Less downloads doesn't mean less ppl play with it.

Aron Phillips

Verified Member
Allow me to correct myself, I meant more people play plugins due to almost every Minecraft server implementing them. xD

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
Denied because there are too many things in it, making it hard to accept / deny certain parts.

We do plan to eventually make a PK mod, but that isn't until the 2nd Quarter of 2015.

Status
Not open for further replies.