• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Air Sphere

Would you like this move to be added?

• No, I don't like it and would care to explain why!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePhoenixForce9

Verified Member
I know what you're thinking but I think that a new move for airbenders would be great!

Name: AirSphere
Type: Defensive / Offensive
Element: Air
Damage done: None
Reason: Transportation for other players or to incapacitate attackers

Usage: I think that a new move called AirSphere would be great if it could be implemented. The use would be simple its like AirShield in a way but instead of protecting anyone. It would be used as harmless transportation, you shift to incapacitate players in a sphere of air and once the airsphere would be whirling around the player it the player would be able to levitate the attacker / allies and move them to a different location. Although it may be similar to blood bending except that you are unable to throw them / hurt them or if you decide to drop them onto the ground a airspout like pillar would be generated from underneath the falling player and then it will slowly drop them to the ground without damage. I think that this would be a great implementation to the Project because firstly, its not a randomly made up move. It is shown many times in the show; Aang in the avatarstate; Korra and Wan using it to trap Vaatu. So I think that if you really did implement the move in the Project Korra plugin I would be very happy because one, It would be great for airbenders so they can transport their friends to different area without damage unlike Bloodbending. And also I have forgotten to mention that because it is similar to bloodbending, the further you move back from the player the farther they will go to the location and the closer you move the the player the closer they would move towards you. But it will not be like bloodbending. Unlike bloodbending, the player inside of the Airsphere will not be uncontrollable moved side to side or up and down recklessly like bloodbending you will have a stable levitation and I think that this should be able to work in a 15 - 20 block radius. If you were to implement this move into the game I think that that would be great thank you for reading my apply for the move and have a great day!

TheSkyKing

Verified Member
I know what you're thinking but I think that a new move for airbenders would be great!

Name: AirSphere
Type: Defensive / Offensive
Element: Air
Damage done: None
Reason: Transportation for other players or to incapacitate attackers

Usage: I think that a new move called AirSphere would be great if it could be implemented. The use would be simple its like AirShield in a way but instead of protecting anyone. It would be used as harmless transportation, you shift to incapacitate players in a sphere of air and once the airsphere would be whirling around the player it the player would be able to levitate the attacker / allies and move them to a different location. Although it may be similar to blood bending except that you are unable to throw them / hurt them or if you decide to drop them onto the ground a airspout like pillar would be generated from underneath the falling player and then it will slowly drop them to the ground without damage. I think that this would be a great implementation to the Project because firstly, its not a randomly made up move. It is shown many times in the show; Aang in the avatarstate; Korra and Wan using it to trap Vaatu. So I think that if you really did implement the move in the Project Korra plugin I would be very happy because one, It would be great for airbenders so they can transport their friends to different area without damage unlike Bloodbending. And also I have forgotten to mention that because it is similar to bloodbending, the further you move back from the player the farther they will go to the location and the closer you move the the player the closer they would move towards you. But it will not be like bloodbending. Unlike bloodbending, the player inside of the Airsphere will not be uncontrollable moved side to side or up and down recklessly like bloodbending you will have a stable levitation and I think that this should be able to work in a 15 - 20 block radius. If you were to implement this move into the game I think that that would be great thank you for reading my apply for the move and have a great day!
You dont know about the air combos do you? Because this move you suggested is basically air stream but slightly less effective.

TheSkyKing

Verified Member
I never said it was a combo. And yes, it is just like air stream. Heres what you listed and what air stream does: carries other players, controls other players temporarily, has a time/block limit for how long you manipulate opponent, cant throw opponents. Differences: air stream can be used to cause damage via fall damage while the move you suggested wouldnt cause any fall damage.

ThePhoenixForce9

Verified Member
I never said it was a combo. And yes, it is just like air stream. Heres what you listed and what air stream does: carries other players, controls other players temporarily, has a time/block limit for how long you manipulate opponent, cant throw opponents. Differences: air stream can be used to cause damage via fall damage while the move you suggested wouldnt cause any fall damage.
OK but do you like the idea

TheSkyKing

Verified Member
OK but do you like the idea
Um sure i guess. I dont like the fact that it wont cause any damage though. Maybe if ot were similar ro frost breath in a way that the sphere temporarily suspends the target in the air for maybe 7 seconds and then releases them. Then it would be a comboable passive move.

ThePhoenixForce9

Verified Member
Um sure i guess. I dont like the fact that it wont cause any damage though. Maybe if ot were similar ro frost breath in a way that the sphere temporarily suspends the target in the air for maybe 7 seconds and then releases them. Then it would be a comboable passive move.
Well but then it will no longer be a utility move for the game

ThePhoenixForce9

Verified Member
I don't want it to have a cool down or an amount of tkme.it can hold people tbh I don't see airspout or water spout having a amount of time for it to hold people

Status
Not open for further replies.