• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

What is wrong with PK!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hero

Verified Member
These haters better get ready to be rekt.....

Then leave. Most of us don't like the old plugin. It was plain and has a tiny bit of variety for strategy amongst many.

Bullshit. Almost every developer on this website has created amazing moves.

Want me to mail you some cream? Because you need some on your ass. You are butthurt about being neglected in a skype call? You are better off NOT as staff.

I know right? ;-;

You just got rekt by Loony.

How about you just quit bending because all of your shit isn't respected around here. Most people appreciate the work Project Korra has made.

You didn't try hard enough. SUMMON THE @MistPhizzle ONCE MORE!

You are cute. We need more people like you on the Project Korra Forums.

Rune. Get out. You and your little group of haters can just get the fuck out of the Project Korra website. Your disrespect towards the work of our developers is unneeded. This thread is dumb as fuck, and you are dumb as fuck.
....da lango...think about the children!

LeafHD_

Verified Member
#Rekt00red... THE WHOLE CREW!!! OOOOOHHHH, Shrekin meh shrek, i be rekin a rek. Now entering faze. #TooKewl4MtnDew
These haters better get ready to be rekt.....

Then leave. Most of us don't like the old plugin. It was plain and has a tiny bit of variety for strategy amongst many.

Bullshit. Almost every developer on this website has created amazing moves.

Want me to mail you some cream? Because you need some on your ass. You are butthurt about being neglected in a skype call? You are better off NOT as staff.

I know right? ;-;

You just got rekt by Loony.

How about you just quit bending because all of your shit isn't respected around here. Most people appreciate the work Project Korra has made.

You didn't try hard enough. SUMMON THE @MistPhizzle ONCE MORE!

You are cute. We need more people like you on the Project Korra Forums.

Rune. Get out. You and your little group of haters can just get the fuck out of the Project Korra website. Your disrespect towards the work of our developers is unneeded. This thread is dumb as fuck, and you are dumb as fuck.

Janny

Verified Member
I agree with onii-chan
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wrong, that's all you can see. but whatever, *clap clap clap* Alex is a champion in coding! I am shit at coding, at least my moves look good :) and are not OP, and are not laggy AF.
1. Deal with it. The reason you find these moves OP is because you don't even try to find a way to counter it.
2. Alex's moves are sexy.
3. Don't brag about your coding when you've made like what? 2 moves? Maybe even a combo?
4. If its too laggy for you, then either go edit the move yourself as you are a "coder", or buy a new computer. I never lag with another of Project Korra Moves and
You meanie! Why didn't you summon me! D:

Hero

Verified Member
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. Deal with it. The reason you find these moves OP is because you don't even try to find a way to counter it.
2. Alex's moves are sexy.
3. Don't brag about your coding when you've made like what? 2 moves? Maybe even a combo?
4. If its too laggy for you, then either go edit the move yourself as you are a "coder", or buy a new computer. I never lag with another of Project Korra Moves and

You meanie! Why didn't you summon me! D:
@Janny

Gold

Verified Member
Soooooo, at first I saw this thread as a fair but harsh way to erm "identify" their work, but then I scrolled down and saw 13 pages of complete (excuse my french) bs. Everybody here at PK is a unpaid worker just working because of their love of the plugin or avatar, I myself appreciated the work they did but others are a hungry pack of hating hyenas to strike at the perfect time, I believe the "hyenas" are Rune's posse btw.

PS: I typed all this on my iPad so my grammar might be a bit off

PPS: Sakurai you're the weeb for not adding Riddley and adding Lucas back again

Best Regards to my friends and my awkward hungry hyenas (Just make suggestions)

Hero

Verified Member
Soooooo, at first I saw this thread as a fair but harsh way to erm "identify" their work, but then I scrolled down and saw 13 pages of complete (excuse my french) bs. Everybody here at PK is a unpaid worker just working because of their love of the plugin or avatar, I myself appreciated the work they did but others are a hungry pack of hating hyenas to strike at the perfect time, I believe the "hyenas" are Rune's posse btw.

PS: I typed all this on my iPad so my grammar might be a bit off

PPS: Sakurai you're the weeb for not adding Riddley and adding Lucas back again

Best Regards to my friends and my awkward hungry hyenas (Just make suggestions)
Sakurai did. Lucas is a DLC.....

Ron

Verified Member
I couldn't be bothered reading all of this but the actual thread, I agree with rune to be honest the old moves were forgotten if you look at it config-wise.
About WaterArms, It is indeed an amazing concept but if you got 1 water block that is higher then the rest you can raise up the water level by one in the whole arena.
It was not made for PVP, more for RPG.

SandSpout looks like a 5 minute move, come on you could've done much better.

P.S
Jedk your job is well appreciated ;)!

DanStryder

Verified Member
Okay so here's my 2 shillings for you. I don't like SandSpout. My reasoning: I don't feel it's very cannon. It's slow when in the show it's depicted as a fairly fast ability. The 10 second blindness is a bit ridiculous, surely if you are inside the spout then yes you would get blinded, but after you either escape the spout or the user moves away from you, you would have a few seconds to wipe away the sand from your eyes. Also I believe a sandbender should be able to instantly remove the blindness when they are out of the spout as they can bend the sand away from their eyes. Lastly, this "Sand surfing" is broken as all hell... like c'mon really? Do I need to explain how bad it is?

As for WaterArms, I love it. Simples.

Status
Not open for further replies.