• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

What is wrong with PK!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

runefist

Verified Member
Welcome guys and girls,

I will tell you in this thread what I think is wrong with PK all along.
Plugin
Let's start off with the moves that PK makes:
WaterArms:
- Does not look good.
- Not pvp based made (OP).
- Ruin's landscape.
SandSpout:
- Just plain stupid... Were you on drugs while watching Avatar the legend of Aang? Cactus juice like Sokka?
LavaSurge (lucky enough removed)
- Well come on did you really think this would work out, lucky it has been removed :D
Flight
- Oke it might be in the show but srrsly? Come on make config options for it so you can set a cooldown and duration.

^ well above all moves that srrsly did not work out... (you cannot find it on ANY public server)

Let's continue with moves that were just made in a wimp:
Twister:
- You kidding me right? 12000 particles after using it? And you only see about 50 a tick... Which should be about 3000.... 9000 too many? Idk where did went wrong?!
AirBurst:
24000 particles while with 3600 it can look good!!! Srrsly people think about the wooden PC's.
Lightning
Looks amazing, is bad.
Watermanipulation:
Did you really have to change it so it uses dynamic sourcing?! Cmon......... (lucky I am coder :D #removed!)

And almost the last part about the plugin:
Come on, ProjectKorra focussed in 1.2 & 1.3 on config things. A lot got added but still a lot did not! Like AirBurst range.

And finally:
Some shit is intensive as hell... Come on man don't blame a computer that can only use 1 thread, that it is gonna lag if you ask it to do 306.321.921.200 checks... That is about 0.170 seconds LAG (so the server won't respond for that long!)

The coders:
First of all, no I am not mad I got kicked out of PK, it actually made me happy. I got ignored and anything I wanted to change so it would cause less lag like I did now on my own server was ignored. Oke...
Srrsly coders that make moves for other servers and it actually is not a move it is something that would ban the owner and deop him/her?! Wauw you hit the lowest point! (No I was not the guy who got fucked) (and no I am not telling who did it, PK will handle this themselves with the server)
Also you guys just upload shit without thinking if it actually would be useful, or related to anything.

Listen!
And please listen to the community.

Sidenote
I am not developing in Probending any more since I felt I was ignored any ways while I was making it. I hope someone else will finish it, it is almost done :p (this was after I got kicked out, so I did it for PK, not to stay active for PK)

Thanks you've read my post :p
Gimme comments down below :D

Hero

Verified Member
OH NO YOU DIDNT!
I WAS THE ONE WHO SUGGESTED SAND SPOUT YOU STUPID IDIOT!
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
OH WHEN I GET MY PANDA HANDS ON YOU! IM GONNA RING UP THAT NECK!

runefist

Verified Member
Sorry finn... Tried to protect you, but well your damned now :p I hope not 2 many people will read this for you XD

Hero

Verified Member
Meanies, I dont care for people who dont like change. Why dont you take the rest of your competitive benders with you

Status
Not open for further replies.