• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

What is wrong with PK!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexTheCoder

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Anyone can see my moves on my server.... so no he is telling the truth and no I am not making my own version public... That would be stabbing ProjectKorra in the back! Sorry I am not taking that road
That's not what hes saying, hes claiming that your move contributions to PK were the best, when you have none

AlexTheCoder

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Also, to clarify:
You never made any pull requests, denied or otherwise, containing any new moves

axes

Verified Member
Opinions, opinions, opinions. You cannot please everybody, but we're doing our best to.
We do listen to the community, every single day. It would help your post if you gave descriptive reasons for why things are bad, not just they're bad. Please go here to learn how to properly submit a suggestion: http://projectkorra.com/forum/threads/how-to-make-a-suggestion.545/
If you want things changed, suggest changes, not just complain about what's current.
Just a reminder - this is coming from a staff member who has NO problems sending corrupt jar's to this community, dependent on personal vendetta.

Not really an image you want to portray.

AlexTheCoder

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
If you all hate sandspout so much, why have you never made a suggestion for it to be changed?

runefist

Verified Member
Status
Not open for further replies.