• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

What is wrong with PK!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Comet1551

Verified Member
We have an entire doc with planned moves and updates for 1.7.0, and then we're having so many more ideas for 1.8.0 when we work on that,
You say we're out of ideas, I don't see you making addons? Who's the one who doesn't have ideas, us or you?
Will they be as bad as the rest? ;-;

Loony

Verified Member
Check probending?! Sorry but shawn deleted my whole freaking work cause he was gonna do it himself, IT HAS been a YEAR!
We aren't talking about ProBending though, are we?
We have a small amount of active developers and we're working on one project at a time. Shawn couldn't finish ProBending because of his campain.

runefist

Verified Member
The old plugin actually is broken, try changing your name and getting rekt. As well as other general bugs that arise with new minecraft versions, and bugs we fixed
Bugs we've fixed......... Clap clap clap shawn did not even know that byte 8 does not cause flooding and I did... but well I did not contribute any shit...

runefist

Verified Member
We aren't talking about ProBending though, are we?
We have a small amount of active developers and we're working on one project at a time. Shawn couldn't finish ProBending because of his campain.
We're talking about how much code you made for PK ....

Chkirby

Verified Member
Wasn't me who coded it? Isn't my fault if someone adds my name.
If someone murdered someone and then put your name on the wall next to where they were murdered, does that mean you were involved?
I believe you were also online on the server at the time when the rest of you people came online..
http://prntscr.com/7r063h
So it does seem a little suspicious why your names would be on this code.

TheSkyKing

Verified Member
The old plugin actually is broken, try changing your name and getting rekt. As well as other general bugs that arise with new minecraft versions, and bugs we fixed
Change my name? maybe you're right....How Bout TheSkyTitan? and im sure its not as broken as pk is right now boy

Hero

Verified Member
Why are you complaining!? You guys must be idiotic fools and cant do anything in life without complaining. If you hate PK, leave. This is nothing but a stupid hate thread.

Comet1551

Verified Member
Why are you complaining!? You guys must be idiotic fools and cant do anything in life without complaining. If you hate PK, leave. This is nothing but a stupid hate thread.
If you are able to realize that, why haven't you been able to realize how bad Sand Spout is?

Loony

Verified Member
If you are able to realize that, why haven't you been able to realize how bad Sand Spout is?
Why haven't you made a suggestion to make it better?

May I all remind you, these things you're complaining about is in BETA'S.
Beta's people.
Are beta's perfect? No.
Are the things that are in beta's perfect? No.
Will the things in beta's ever be changed? Possibly.

Comet1551

Verified Member
Why haven't you made a suggestion to make it better?

May I all remind you, these things you're complaining about is in BETA'S.
Beta's people.
Are beta's perfect? No.
Are the things that are in beta's perfect? No.
Will the things in beta's ever be changed? Possibly.
Some things are unfix-able, Loony.

Status
Not open for further replies.