• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

What is wrong with PK!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

runefist

Verified Member
runefist is mad because he felt ignored and helpless, so hes making us feel that way.
His gang is mad because their voices were unheard until now.
It ain't my gang.... And I am not the one who is hating here... I only hate people who think they make the most beautifull moves while they just copy pasta and just throw in particles here and there (12000+ for a twister!)

LeafHD_

Verified Member
Welcome guys and girls,

I will tell you in this thread what I think is wrong with PK all along.
Plugin
Let's start off with the moves that PK makes:
WaterArms:
- Does not look good.
- Not pvp based made (OP).
- Ruin's landscape.
SandSpout:
- Just plain stupid... Were you on drugs while watching Avatar the legend of Aang? Cactus juice like Sokka?
LavaSurge (lucky enough removed)
- Well come on did you really think this would work out, lucky it has been removed :D
Flight
- Oke it might be in the show but srrsly? Come on make config options for it so you can set a cooldown and duration.

^ well above all moves that srrsly did not work out... (you cannot find it on ANY public server)

Let's continue with moves that were just made in a wimp:
Twister:
- You kidding me right? 12000 particles after using it? And you only see about 50 a tick... Which should be about 3000.... 9000 too many? Idk where did went wrong?!
AirBurst:
24000 particles while with 3600 it can look good!!! Srrsly people think about the wooden PC's.
Lightning
Looks amazing, is bad.
Watermanipulation:
Did you really have to change it so it uses dynamic sourcing?! Cmon......... (lucky I am coder :D #removed!)

And almost the last part about the plugin:
Come on, ProjectKorra focussed in 1.2 & 1.3 on config things. A lot got added but still a lot did not! Like AirBurst range.

And finally:
Some shit is intensive as hell... Come on man don't blame a computer that can only use 1 thread, that it is gonna lag if you ask it to do 306.321.921.200 checks... That is about 0.170 seconds LAG (so the server won't respond for that long!)

The coders:
First of all, no I am not mad I got kicked out of PK, it actually made me happy. I got ignored and anything I wanted to change so it would cause less lag like I did now on my own server was ignored. Oke...
Srrsly coders that make moves for other servers and it actually is not a move it is something that would ban the owner and deop him/her?! Wauw you hit the lowest point! (No I was not the guy who got fucked) (and no I am not telling who did it, PK will handle this themselves with the server)
Also you guys just upload shit without thinking if it actually would be useful, or related to anything.

Listen!
And please listen to the community.

Sidenote
I am not developing in Probending any more since I felt I was ignored any ways while I was making it. I hope someone else will finish it, it is almost done :p (this was after I got kicked out, so I did it for PK, not to stay active for PK)

Thanks you've read my post :p
Gimme comments down below :D
This: Absolutely ratchet. Yes, we have bad moves, yes the staff dont listen to the community, yes there are things that people dont like, but you came off all but the wrong way, you my good sir, disgust me. Seems like its just a bunch of haters—that be constantly hatin'— that are coming here and doin what they do not acknowleding that what they say is most likely terribly presented.

Let me get to the basis of this problem:

1. Con points out things that we clearly know about. This is what you are implying in the first section of said thread, you tell us things we already know and certain limitations are not acknowledged. Water arms doesnt look all that; however, resource author @jedk1 has worked hard on making his move to satisfy the community, this is the same thing with the developers.

2. Con does not present himself in a proper manner. When you speak in such a manner whereas you mock the ProjectKorra developers and community. When you make a statement in said manner you cannot be taken seriously, making people not want to agree with you, however look down on you in dismay. The move Sandspout that was suggested by @Hero did not come out as expected, seemed dissapointing, I and many others can say that as a fact; we dont lash out on him and/or the developers for this move ending up this way.

Stress by developers—Core and resource—is not realized by con. You point out something that seems of high irrelevance: "Srrsly coders that make moves for other servers and it actually is not a move it is something that would ban the owner and deop him/her?! Wauw you hit the lowest point! (No I was not the guy who got fucked) (and no I am not telling who did it, PK will handle this themselves with the server)". What is that supposed to mean? Also, the developers are free to make private moves for a certain server or a few, why critisize them? These devs work harder than you, you make yourself look like an amateur compared to them.

At this point you may think I'm completely Pro Project Korra; not entirely. *Ahem*.

4. Con actually makes some good points. You imply that the Project Korra need to listen to the community more, I agree and they should be more open minded to suggestions and should delve into things that are important, like lag and expanding configuration. Probending and a few other side plugins are evaded or ignored, these are things that the community could benefit from.

@Hero, @Finn_Bueno_, @HydroMan, @Mysteriously Logical, @Chkirby, @Simplicitee, constructive critisim from you all and the others please.

FearlessPie121

Verified Member
@runefist I totally feel you. I recently was demoted as Admin from a bending server. I eventually quit because I put so much effort when it was not appreciated. I still feel like every game is bound to have problems and not everyone is going to love certain features. The thing I don't understand is, why does everyone have so much high expectations from PK. Its like everyone will hate unless they have it their way. Hello people, that's why there's configs.

LeafHD_

Verified Member
@runefist I totally feel you. I recently was demoted as Admin from a bending server. I eventually quit because I put so much effort when it was not appreciated. I still feel like every game is bound to have problems and not everyone is going to love certain features. The thing I don't understand is, why does everyone have so much high expectations from PK. Its like everyone will hate unless they have it their way. Hello people, that's why there's configs.
There are limitations in the configuration and confusion, this leads to the configuration as seen as something unfaithful to some.

LeafHD_

Verified Member
@LeafHD_ I love how we talk about our efforts being not appreciated when people aren't gonna appreciate the privileges they have over configuration and just start hating.
Well they do seem a bit ungrateful; however they do have a point when it comes to limitations. All this hate is just terrible critisism of something that can easily be solved and reasoned and not argued about, instead sophisticatedly debated.

Comet1551

Verified Member
@Heika Project Korra could use a more sophisticated community. Considering all this is out of volunteering and willingness, that's the least we could repay. Yet, here we all are arguing about how Project Korra could be better when in reality, no offense, this community and its maturity could use some work.
Unfortunately, not all, but a small amount of staff, can be rather immature too.

Status
Not open for further replies.