• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

What is wrong with PK!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HydroMan

Verified Member
Staff is too sensitive.
Every person on this site is a weaboo.
Omni is the only good staff member.
Vidcom is too sensitive.
You are all weebs.
Mist is gone.
Orion is better.
None of you are good at bending.
None of you are cool (except you omni ;))
Won't add poison bending.
Won't add dragon riding
Won't add good moves
Won't fix chi
Ruined all the other elements
Ruined the bending plugin in general
Ruined my life.
Ruined Mist's life.
Server is racist as hell
poison bending is not canon and we dont have dragons to ride on.

Janny

Verified Member
These haters better get ready to be rekt.....

AlexTheCoder,
Revive Orion's plugin, and
Of course. Happy to leave your bullshit coding
<3
Then leave. Most of us don't like the old plugin. It was plain and has a tiny bit of variety for strategy amongst many.
Rune is the only coder at PK who has common sense and has created some good moves and changes. Sand spout
Hahahhah
Bullshit. Almost every developer on this website has created amazing moves.
Oh sorry.... haven;t read how I was ignored in the skype call? you weren't there back then but... Whatever...
Want me to mail you some cream? Because you need some on your ass. You are butthurt about being neglected in a skype call? You are better off NOT as staff.
Why are you hating on waterarms, it's bootyful ;-;
I know right? ;-;
Look, we work for free. We spend every day, working on this plugin for the community. Most of us are in education, doing exams, assignments and we have other things going on but yet, we find time to make this plugin. For you to sit there and say that we ignore the community is idiocy. You say that We ignore our community one minute, but then you're saying the idea that we got from the community (sand spout) is a bad idea. What would you like us to do exactly? Listen to the community but not use their ideas because they're bad? Which is ignoring.

The fact that you come here just to insult all the work that has been done without giving any detailed reasons seems like you're just trying to attack us, what for?
If you hate what we're doing so much, remake the plugin yourself and publicly release it. Maybe you can do a better job at "listening to the community" that we can, cause you clearly know better.
You had a chance to change things for the better when you were a Developer Rune, shall we look at what you did?
  • Earthblast bug fix
  • Falling sand config
  • Stock ability checker / small cleanup
Jedk1 isn't a developer and yet he submits PR's to add to the core. Why don't you?
You've done nothing to contribute. No suggestions, no addons, no PR's.

Don't bite the hand that's feeding you. If it wasn't for us, your server's would be on 1.7.9 using the old plugin. Oh, and if you think that's better, why don't you use that plugin and stay on 1.7.9?
You just got rekt by Loony.
If thats not how it works, then just quit developing cuz all of it is shit
How about you just quit bending because all of your shit isn't respected around here. Most people appreciate the work Project Korra has made.
You didn't try hard enough. SUMMON THE @MistPhizzle ONCE MORE!
IDK guys I can't think up a witty comeback because I'm busy jerking off so shhhh UGUUUUU~
You are cute. We need more people like you on the Project Korra Forums.

Rune. Get out. You and your little group of haters can just get the fuck out of the Project Korra website. Your disrespect towards the work of our developers is unneeded. This thread is dumb as fuck, and you are dumb as fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.