• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

What is wrong with PK!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

runefist

Verified Member
So, you feel like your contributions wasn't appreciated so because you're still upset about that you try to make us feel the same way? Now I understand.
Nope you don't get my point. I am telling PK what is wrong, those persons are making it worse for me XD (I agree with em but that was not what my post was about)

AlexTheCoder

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
It might seem like a hate thread, but this hate thread is beckoning for change. Therefore, I would call it a change thread.
Its doing so by attacking the staff, and is just using negative parts of the plugin to further that attack, although it may not have started that way

Loony

Verified Member
Do you know why that is? Because you don't bend. You people who code moves don't know ANYTHING about bending, resulting in chaotic overpowered or useless moves. Honestly, just code yourself the hell out of life, pls
You don't know who bends, and who doesn't. I bend every day, a few of us own bending server's.
Coders only code what CD's tell them to code and a lot of the CD's bend. I just made a balance patch because of the defaults were overpowered. I notice things that needs changes but we can't just click our fingers and make it happen. It takes time and we have a system.

Loony

Verified Member
This ain't no hate thread.... Fuck off with that shit... I am just telling my opinion about what I think should change, and where PK priorities should be.
I didn't see you give any suggestions on how things should be changed.

runefist

Verified Member
Its doing so by attacking the staff, and is just using negative parts of the plugin to further that attack, although it may not have started that way
If I would have to mention all the good stuff I could talk for ages. Yes PK has done some AMAZING things. But I am just saying you guys are out of ideas.

AlexTheCoder

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
If I would have to mention all the good stuff I could talk for ages. Yes PK has done some AMAZING things. But I am just saying you guys are out of ideas.
I will concede that at the beginning this thread could have gone into a proper change thread, but its gone down the path of a hate thread

Loony

Verified Member
The thing is, we were handed a broken plugin and we're trying to do our best. We have made many improvements and fixed a lot of bugs from the original plugin. Yes, we realise we need to improve lag issues and knuckle down on bugs, but we're doing that are we not? We've been fixing and prioritizing bugs if you hadn't noticed while you were too busy screaming at us for those addons. We can't do everything at once, be patient.

runefist

Verified Member
The thing is, we were handed a broken plugin and we're trying to do our best. We have made many improvements and fixed a lot of bugs from the original plugin. Yes, we realise we need to improve lag issues and knuckle down on bugs, but we're doing that are we not? We've been fixing and prioritizing bugs if you hadn't noticed while you were too busy screaming at us for those addons. We can't do everything at once, be patient.
A BROKEN PLUGIN! SRRSLY MATE! Those fixes were already fixed in 1.0.5! Please as a concept designer sssssh about code!

Hero

Verified Member
runefist is mad because he felt ignored and helpless, so hes making us feel that way.
His gang is mad because their voices were unheard until now.

Status
Not open for further replies.