• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

What is wrong with PK!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loony

Verified Member
Look, we work for free. We spend every day, working on this plugin for the community. Most of us are in education, doing exams, assignments and we have other things going on but yet, we find time to make this plugin. For you to sit there and say that we ignore the community is idiocy. You say that We ignore our community one minute, but then you're saying the idea that we got from the community (sand spout) is a bad idea. What would you like us to do exactly? Listen to the community but not use their ideas because they're bad? Which is ignoring.

The fact that you come here just to insult all the work that has been done without giving any detailed reasons seems like you're just trying to attack us, what for?
If you hate what we're doing so much, remake the plugin yourself and publicly release it. Maybe you can do a better job at "listening to the community" that we can, cause you clearly know better.
You had a chance to change things for the better when you were a Developer Rune, shall we look at what you did?
  • Earthblast bug fix
  • Falling sand config
  • Stock ability checker / small cleanup
Jedk1 isn't a developer and yet he submits PR's to add to the core. Why don't you?
You've done nothing to contribute. No suggestions, no addons, no PR's.

Don't bite the hand that's feeding you. If it wasn't for us, your server's would be on 1.7.9 using the old plugin. Oh, and if you think that's better, why don't you use that plugin and stay on 1.7.9?

AlexTheCoder

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Just a reminder - this is coming from a staff member who has NO problems sending corrupt jar's to this community, dependent on personal vendetta.

Not really an image you want to portray.
That wasn't even him

runefist

Verified Member
But come on be honest with me Alex, you know as good as I do, you guys are out of moves. You can't think of any anymore. PK is getting desperate and is accepting shit.

Loony

Verified Member
Just a reminder - this is coming from a staff member who has NO problems sending corrupt jar's to this community, dependent on personal vendetta.

Not really an image you want to portray.
Wasn't me. I couldn't code myself an MOTD plugin nevermind a malicious plugin. Get the facts right before you point fingers.

runefist

Verified Member
So you made one combo in your entire year of being a developer
Wrong, that's all you can see. but whatever, *clap clap clap* Alex is a champion in coding! I am shit at coding, at least my moves look good :) and are not OP, and are not laggy AF.

AlexTheCoder

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
But come on be honest with me Alex, you know as good as I do, you guys are out of moves. You can't think of any anymore. PK is getting desperate and is accepting shit.
We actually have a list of moves we plan to add

Loony

Verified Member
We have an entire doc with planned moves and updates for 1.7.0, and then we're having so many more ideas for 1.8.0 when we work on that,
You say we're out of ideas, I don't see you making addons? Who's the one who doesn't have ideas, us or you?

runefist

Verified Member
Look, we work for free. We spend every day, working on this plugin for the community. Most of us are in education, doing exams, assignments and we have other things going on but yet, we find time to make this plugin. For you to sit there and say that we ignore the community is idiocy. You say that We ignore our community one minute, but then you're saying the idea that we got from the community (sand spout) is a bad idea. What would you like us to do exactly? Listen to the community but not use their ideas because they're bad? Which is ignoring.

The fact that you come here just to insult all the work that has been done without giving any detailed reasons seems like you're just trying to attack us, what for?
If you hate what we're doing so much, remake the plugin yourself and publicly release it. Maybe you can do a better job at "listening to the community" that we can, cause you clearly know better.
You had a chance to change things for the better when you were a Developer Rune, shall we look at what you did?
  • Earthblast bug fix
  • Falling sand config
  • Stock ability checker / small cleanup
Jedk1 isn't a developer and yet he submits PR's to add to the core. Why don't you?
You've done nothing to contribute. No suggestions, no addons, no PR's.

Don't bite the hand that's feeding you. If it wasn't for us, your server's would be on 1.7.9 using the old plugin. Oh, and if you think that's better, why don't you use that plugin and stay on 1.7.9?
Check probending?! Sorry but shawn deleted my whole freaking work cause he was gonna do it himself, IT HAS been a YEAR!

Hero

Verified Member
We have an entire doc with planned moves and updates for 1.7.0, and then we're having so many more ideas for 1.8.0 when we work on that,
You say we're out of ideas, I don't see you making addons? Who's the one who doesn't have ideas, us or you?
You always have me for ideas :)

runefist

Verified Member
You. I've been busy with my study so couldn't work I've already made 2 new moves which I haven't made public yet.

AlexTheCoder

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Hello? What about the old (and not broken) plugin? Bending isnt my life. If i stop i wont crawl up into a ball in a pitch black room and cry my nurds tears until i die from dehydration unlike you. Oh and scrub*
The old plugin actually is broken, try changing your name and getting rekt. As well as other general bugs that arise with new minecraft versions, and bugs we fixed

AlexTheCoder

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Wasn't me who coded it? Isn't my fault if someone adds my name.
If someone murdered someone and then put your name on the wall next to where they were murdered, does that mean you were involved?
^^^^^^^^^^^^

Status
Not open for further replies.