• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Fire Jet Ski

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moonelight

Verified Member
This thread has been 'looked into' since September 2014.. Its last edit was January 5th 2015... What is going on? :confused:
lol I edited the "Here's to 1k views" to "Here's to 2k views!"
and actually just recently was put back into looking into

Moonelight

Verified Member
i remember it being said somewhere, that looking into just means they havent outright denied it yet.
Not anymore, Pending Review is where they deny it or put it into Looking Into from what I saw. Looking into means they really are deciding how it might be made instead of looking at the concept itself. And if it can't be done, which it can, or they decide to give up, then it becomes denied.

Dylsnake

Verified Member
i think with firejet if you double tap space and hold you can go up 2-3 blocks up and you could spam that but after a bit there will be a cool down

Moonelight

Verified Member
Holy mother of god, 1 view away from 3k views O_O. This was probably my first suggestion ever, how did it get so much attention my god.

Update: 3000 views strong! I have no trouble believing this is the most viewed suggestion.

Last edited:

HydroMan

Verified Member
Holy mother of god, 1 view away from 3k views O_O. This was probably my first suggestion ever, how did it get so much attention my god.

Update: 3000 views strong! I have no trouble believing this is the most viewed suggestion.
Cuz u r awesome! :3

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Not anymore, Pending Review is where they deny it or put it into Looking Into from what I saw. Looking into means they really are deciding how it might be made instead of looking at the concept itself. And if it can't be done, which it can, or they decide to give up, then it becomes denied.
It can still be denied if is Looking Into :p Also, pending review doesn't exactly mean that, it's really just a different prefix so people will look at it and give their opinion, or so that's what I have seen.

HydroMan

Verified Member

:)

And just btw; that was to show the concept designer what I had in mind for it to look like :)
All I can Azula just id a leap with her fire, not flight in second picture. With the help of handcuffs attached to the
upward roped, she could propel herself with the ropes support.

IceEyes

Verified Member
I like the idea. And I also agree with the fact that firebenders can attack while on the fireski.

Status
Not open for further replies.