• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Fire Jet Ski

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamuraiSnowman

Verified Member
In case you have not read the updated forum post, go do it. It's no longer a levitation, it's a Ski.

I was comparing it to Airscooter, I never said it was exactly Airscooter. It's a High Speed form of Fire Jet that stays only on land and let's you battle.

Read the forum before you assume :|

and btw, that is the final way the forum is staying unless I NEED to add something.
The initial post that most of us read was about 6 different forms that all had different aspects, and we honestly don't know when you edit it, since most are speaking about what they already read in the comments. When you changed the concept, you should have created a new post to alleviate all the confusion...

Moonelight

Verified Member
The initial post that most of us read was about 6 different forms that all had different aspects, and we honestly don't know when you edit it, since most are speaking about what they already read in the comments. When you changed the concept, you should have created a new post to alleviate all the confusion...
I needed to keep the *Looking Into* class for the suggestion.
Besides it is done, and if you think I should of done something different keep it to yourself. The forum is changed for good and I am advising everyone to make sure they read the recent comments. The reason I changed it so often is so that the suggestion would have more common sense in a Minecraft use.

Hero

Verified Member
I needed to keep the *Looking Into* class for the suggestion.
Besides it is done, and if you think I should of done something different keep it to yourself. The forum is changed for good and I am advising everyone to make sure they read the recent comments. The reason I changed it so often is so that the suggestion would have more common sense in a Minecraft use.
164th commenter!

Status
Not open for further replies.