• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Would there ever be? - What?

coolwolf9999

Verified Member
I was wondering, in the future would there be away to see the past avatars? Also would there be away to remove the past avatars?

Also, what does the past avatars do for the server. I seen some where that the more past avatars the stronger the player is, is this true? How does the past avatars help the server and what does it do for the current avatar.

Taiko the Waterbender

Verified Member
Well... what I know from the servers I play on, there are more Avatars than one at the same time, which is TOTALLY insane, due the fact that it is WAN's reencarnation in TWELVE PEOPLE... :3

But from the show, the past Avatars could connect with the present Avatar, or vice-versa, and give them their wisdom. The most relevant case into this situation is when Aang was on the Lion Turtle's back.

There is also a way to contact the Avatars through the Avatar State. The present Avatar can recieve the past Avatars' help in some situation of fighting. Per example, Korra, before losing her connection, when fighting with Vaatu, she used Avatar Wan's Elemental Sphere technique. Aang would also this technique, but on him, as a shield.

But in game, this seems impossible. At least, the fighting part. As you may know, the moves are really restricted and the techniques can't really be thaught as they are limited.