• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

What's in 1.9.0 Core?

Loony

Verified Member
Hey guys!

I recently went through our Core suggestions and marked the suggestions that are planned for 1.9.0 Core 'In Development' so you guys know what kind of features we have planned. there's undoubtedly more suggestions that I've missed but I'm sure I'll find them at some point.

To view these, go to the bottom of the suggestion threads and where it says thread display options, click the in development title to search.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
What about "revisiting" tag? They seem to be differen't from looking into's, so aren you just gonna leave them tag that way for nothing? (I think those threads need to be changed "into development" as well).

Loony

Verified Member
What about "revisiting" tag? They seem to be differen't from looking into's, so aren you just gonna leave them tag that way for nothing? (I think those threads need to be changed "into development" as well).
Revisiting isn't in development, it's when we look at an idea again. We don't use it tbh

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Revisiting isn't in development, it's when we look at an idea again. We don't use it tbh
I wasn't saying it is in developmet. I thought it meant that those threads with its label mean it is on the close edge of being introduced into a plugin. If it means "we look at an idea again", I will say that it is one of the useless label's there is, since you people come back to look for others that don't even have that label, such as when you created the doc you mentioned along the lines "concept developers looked through suggested posts, which are focused one, and from their they formed the document of 1.9.0.". Do you get my point?

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Really, it seems neat and everything and well balanced. Gosh.. I love it. Who likes too like this... or better yet like NickC1211 2nd reply.