• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

What things are you looking forward to 1.9.0? Or anything from now what is available?

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Loony said:
Out of everything you've heard, what are you guys most excited about in 1.9.0?
Put your comment down below. I'll start...

• I liked how you made the /b h more organized and fresh, by including passive abilities and shortening.
  • Like the whole changes that were made to the abilities, with the introduction of new and tweaked features (though, I wish plantarmor got improved to its proficiency ratherthan removed)
  • Like the feature changes, such as not limited to the capatult charge tier, phasechange thawsuit addition and the whole tremorsense revamp.
  • Bug Fixes (obviously).
  • ... (Might ETA when I can think of any more).

Loony

Verified Member
Put your comment down below. I'll start...

• I liked how you made the /b h more organized and fresh, by including passive abilities and shortening.
  • Like the whole changes that were made to the abilities, with the introduction of new and tweaked features (though, I wish plantarmor got improved to its proficiency ratherthan removed)
  • Like the feature changes, such as not limited to the capatult charge tier, phasechange thawsuit addition and the whole tremorsense revamp.
  • Bug Fixes (obviously).
  • ... (Might ETA when I can think of any more).
I'm glad you like /b h because it took me hours to do and gave me a migraine :)) so many typos