• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

What Dere Are You?

What Dere are You?

• Dandere

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Kuudere

• Yandere

• Tsundere

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Himdere

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • DereDere

• Total voters

Hero

Verified Member
Im a Kuudere
kuudere.jpg
I seem cold and distance ar first, but turn sweet and affectionate as I know the person and come out of my shell

Janny

Verified Member
You actually forgot to put a "dere" on the poll. I am a Deredere!
Deredere

A Deredere is a person who is entirely sweet, and cute on the outside and inside. They're not afraid to show their personality to everyone.

owlcool

Verified Member
You actually forgot to put a "dere" on the poll. I am a Deredere!
Deredere

A Deredere is a person who is entirely sweet, and cute on the outside and inside. They're not afraid to show their personality to everyone.
(Done.)
It seems rare to me that people get that.
These people have no personality!!!
(Jk)
I actually just found out about that one today, before I read what you posted.
Thanks for bringing that to my attention.

owlcool

Verified Member
Oh Gawd, We are all Screwed.
Anyway, here is more info.
Yandere

You are Yandere.

You may appear to be loving, adorable, and kind. But you can get very aggressive, obsessive, and/or violent when it comes to our affections.

Some Yanderes are even willing to kill, just to keep the one they love to themselves.

Some aren't as bad as others. I, myself, have been told that I'm slightly Yandere. But not the type that would go out killing. You might be like me, or you might be the cliche Yandere. Either way, be careful. This Dere type tends to be considered the most dangerous one.