• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Weekly Update 25/10/15

Sshawarma

Verified Member
heh heh, secret projects. Anyway, i personally (reminder personally -_-) think ATLA was better. It is really hard to choose a favorite season though. like either 1 or 2. Ughh, its a tough choice (yeah, i DEFINITELY did not spend 3 minutes thinking about it...... :p).

SuperBower118

Verified Member
ATLA had benders with Raw power while LoK had more "refined" benders as I like to refer them to, with the knowledge of Lightning and Metal being spread throughout the world. I think that TLA also had a much more valid story compared to LoK.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
General summarizations of each:

Atla: childish on most matters, a lot of things were mysteries at the end. Did a great job with 4 teens travelling the world and introduced great aspects. Aang would be easier for children of most ages to connect to his really nice and fun and silly personality, he's a boat load of immature through most of the series.

Lok: touched more mature subjects, things were explained a lot better. Had a majorly better variety of everything and further developed bending. I think it was easier for people in general to connect to korra because of her personality and because she's closer to our time.

Last edited: