• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Weekly Update 25/10/15

Pickle9775

Staff member
Head Moderator
Verified Member
Hello everybody! Been a while since we've had a weekly update, about a month. I know what you're thinking "Where's Vid? Why are you doing the update?" Well, recently our beloved Vidcom has stepped down from the role of Head Moderator, to take up the role of Head Concept Designer, so expect great things from him. Since a new Head Moderator was needed, Vidcom chose me to take his place, I look forward to serving this community as best as I can. So, lets get down to business (To defeat, the huns).

Development:
The development team has been hard at working searching high and low for all of the performance issues that still exist in Project Korra 1.8.0. Many various and small bugs that have been littered throughout.

Digital:
I don't want to say too much about it, but a new and special project will be coming up in the near future, so keep your eyes peeled and ready for it.

Community:
Most of this falls under what I had said before about Vidcom and I, but aside from that nothing else has changed. Rules are still rules, respect is still respect.

Statistics:
Severs currently using ProjectKorra(core): 258 currently as this post was drafted
Severs currently using ProjectKorra(items): 46 currently as this post was drafted
Severs currently using ProjectKorra(RPG): 64 currently as this post was drafted

Post update discussion: What was your favorite season of the either series?

Loony

Verified Member
In Legend of Aang probably season 3, just because Zuko became good and he then became my favourite character a little.

Good start on the weekly updates, o/

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
In Legend of Aang probably season 3, just because Zuko became good and he then became my favourite character a little.

Good start on the weekly updates, o/
Agreed. ATLA Season 3 was the best in my opinion.

Not saying I didn't like LOK; I really loved the show. It's just a lot harder to put a favorite season to it then ATLA imo. Although if I were to pick, I'd say Season 2/Spirits

Loony

Verified Member
Agreed. ATLA Season 3 was the best in my opinion.

Not saying I didn't like LOK; I really loved the show. It's just a lot harder to put a favorite season to it then ATLA imo. Although if I were to pick, I'd say Season 2/Spirits
ATLA was waaay better than LOK.