• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Weekly Update 1/11/15

Pickle9775

Staff member
Head Moderator
Hey Guys! Second consecutive weekly update! Anyway, once more I have an update for you guys to understand what's going on in terms of development and progress on other projects.

Development:
Once more, the dev team is working on exterminating a great many bugs, and in doing so will make the plugin so much better, so please wait for the next build.

Digital:
The secret and special project is still underway, but when the time comes it will be worth the wait.

Community:
This goes more towards the users than the moderators, but why not get in the habit of posting up some User Content! Maybe share a video of an epic bending battle, or a picture you drew (maybe even tie in a drawing to your suggestion threads).

Post Thread Discussion:
Who was your favorite Villain of the series?: Zuko, Zhao, Azula, Long Feng, Combustion Man, Ozai, Amon, Unalaq, Zaheer, Ghazan, Ming Hua, P'li, Kuvira, or Other

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Amon. Taking peoples bending away as a non-bender was such a scary concept at first. And as the main antagonist of the series, it brought a lot of excitement to the new feel of the next bending series.

Azula was certainly one of the best villains overall but she was just psychopathic and terrifying! The fear she inflicted in people was certainly something, but she was too crazy to be my favorite xD

Zaheer. It was the villain I thought that had the most valid reasons to go against Korra. I wouldn't call him villain, but more like antagonist. I do still want a Red Lotus Avatar serie *-*

Jackson

Staff member
Digital Team
Weekly updates actually per week? What is this.
This is a new life... They're changing our life style... One week it's every week, the next week, it's never going to happen again... WHAT IS THIS?

OmniCypher

Staff member
Lead Developer
Administrator
Plugin Developer
Amon. Taking peoples bending away as a non-bender was such a scary concept at first. And as the main antagonist of the series, it brought a lot of excitement to the new feel of the next bending series.

Azula was certainly one of the best villains overall but she was just psychopathic and terrifying! The fear she inflicted in people was certainly something, but she was too crazy to be my favorite xD
Zaheer. It was the villain I thought that had the most valid reasons to go against Korra. I wouldn't call him villain, but more like antagonist. I do still want a Red Lotus Avatar serie *-*
Weekly updates actually per week? What is this.

Zuko ofc
guys guys guys... come on... lets be real here...

HydroMan

I would say mine be Azula, due to her unique blue-firebending. Also, her gang-team members too (Mai and Ty Lee).

HydroMan

(maybe even tie in a drawing to your suggestion threads).
How about no! ._. It is bad enough for members to show their poorly drawing skills which they think it is good, making it a habit, overusing them would make this forum not a happer place (like seriously?!).

Pur3_Fox

Hey Guys! Second consecutive weekly update! Anyway, once more I have an update for you guys to understand what's going on in terms of development and progress on other projects.

Development:
Once more, the dev team is working on exterminating a great many bugs, and in doing so will make the plugin so much better, so please wait for the next build.

Digital:
The secret and special project is still underway, but when the time comes it will be worth the wait.

Community:
This goes more towards the users than the moderators, but why not get in the habit of posting up some User Content! Maybe share a video of an epic bending battle, or a picture you drew (maybe even tie in a drawing to your suggestion threads).

Post Thread Discussion:
Who was your favorite Villain of the series?: Zuko, Zhao, Azula, Long Feng, Combustion Man, Ozai, Amon, Unalaq, Zaheer, Ghazan, Ming Hua, P'li, Kuvira, or Other
sorry in advance for my caps but i HAVE to do this:

I AM NOT TOPH!!!!!
I AM MELON LORD!!!!
BWAHAHAHAA!!!