• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied WaterSpout

Status
Not open for further replies.

owlcool

Verified Member
It's not something I learned, it's something that I've picked up as the years have gone by. Maybe not so much proven (although somewhere it probably is). I have just figured out that nothing in life can be perfect.
Don't tell me so, AM I NOT PERFECT? I AM GOD!!!! XD XD xD xD xD xD ;D

JewFroJustin

Verified Member
I have popped my popcorn, you may start the argument.

OOH OOH, I also forgot to mention that whoever had the idea for just adding an over hang to water spout at night time had a really good idea. I would like to get more into that idea pls

EndersShadows

Verified Member
I love how we went from
Waterspout upgrade -> Air unbalance -> Moving on from a topic -> Perfect worlds with Godzilla -> Popcorn and cheese.

Migsel

Verified Member
I love how we went from
Waterspout upgrade -> Air unbalance -> Moving on from a topic -> Perfect worlds with Godzilla -> Popcorn and cheese.
Popcorn with cheese powder*

and you forgot the part about how @JewFroJustin and I were about to have a nice snack while reading people argue over the cause of existence

owlcool

Verified Member
We live in a matrix, inside a matrix, inside a matrix. If you think you have escaped the matrix, you are just one level higher up in the matrix.
I also believe that nothing short of a demon could create this gif.

Last edited:

paliate

Verified Member
I don't think that i would mind this, but it doesn't really seem necessary, nor have i seen any proof of it being canon.

Status
Not open for further replies.