• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied WaterSpout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Octopusform should, it doesn't require you to press shift at water when selecting a source. Same with torrent. Can't remember if they do or not, but if they don't they should.

owlcool

Verified Member
Octopusform should, it doesn't require you to press shift at water when selecting a source. Same with torrent. Can't remember if they do or not, but if they don't they should.
Then test them out. And make a thread saying that they should if they don't.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Way to turn this into a post complaining about the 'lack of stuff' in airspout..
Yea. Owl has a way of blowing things way out of proportion and sometimes going off the topic, like with the airspout. Waterspout and airspout are from different elements, no matter how similar they may be.
Way to be a narcissist, and drag on a topic that has been moved past.
Narcissist: a person who is overly self-involved, and often vain and selfish. Sorry but wrong use of narcissist

owlcool

Verified Member
Yea. Owl has a way of blowing things way out of proportion and sometimes going off the topic, like with the airspout. Waterspout and airspout are from different elements, no matter how similar they may be.

Narcissist: a person who is overly self-involved, and often vain and selfish. Sorry but wrong use of narcissist
So the main reason that you discount that point is because they are different elements. You seem to not want balance between the elements.

owlcool

Verified Member
I'm simply posting my opinions, just like you are.. We're both entitled to it..
In a perfect world, humans would perfectly understand each other, no matter how far away they are from each other, or in whatever existence. Unfortunately society is just humans coexisting in mutual distaste for each other.

SamuraiSnowman

Verified Member
So the main reason that you discount that point is because they are different elements. You seem to not want balance between the elements.
There's a difference between balance and having two moves with similar functions/names having to do the same things..

owlcool

Verified Member
There's a difference between balance and having two moves with similar moves having to do the same things..
So, basically we aren't comparing points now on this topic, but now we are going to argue about them. Great job. We will definitely make sure that this gets added if we make a 3 page argument about it!!! Just. No.

SamuraiSnowman

Verified Member
So, basically we aren't comparing points now on this topic, but now we are going to argue about them. Great job. We will definitely make sure that this gets added if we make a 3 page argument about it!!! Just. No.
I'm just trying to explain that having more functions doesn't make something balanced, if anything it'd make airspout more of a mess than what the simple move is supposed to be..

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Only if you keep trying to argue an invalid point with far-fetched explanations. "Perfect" doesn't exist in any aspect. Why can't you see that it is a losing battle? You are just arguing because someone openly disagreed with you. I've done it myself, everyone has; its called opinion. It's ok, but try not to support yourself with something like this:
In a perfect world, humans would perfectly understand each other, no matter how far away they are from each other, or in whatever existence. Unfortunately society is just humans coexisting in mutual distaste for each other.
because there is no such thing as a perfect world.

owlcool

Verified Member
I'm just trying to explain that having more functions doesn't make something balanced, if anything it'd make airspout more of a mess than what the simple move is supposed to be..
Could we move past this already? The purpose I am trying to bring across are the multiple points to this thread. This Does seem like a good idea at first thought, But would the waterspout need to be in a cross of water to work? That is another point. A good thread is one that has multiple people posting different points, and that thread adjusting to fit those needs. Lets not make this a bad thread.

owlcool

Verified Member
Only if you keep trying to argue an invalid point with far-fetched explanations. "Perfect" doesn't exist in any aspect. Why can't you see that it is a losing battle? You are just arguing because someone openly disagreed with you. I've done it myself, everyone has; its called opinion. It's ok, but try not to support yourself with something like this:

because there is no such thing as a perfect world.
Actually, Technically there is. That is if you believe the multiverse theory. I do, do you?

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Yes I do, it's just a proven fact that perfect cannot exist because there are always going to be variables that cannot be accounted for. Nothing is ever perfect. Not even perfection.

owlcool

Verified Member
Yes I do, it's just a proven fact that perfect cannot exist because there are always going to be variables that cannot be accounted for. Nothing is ever perfect. Not even perfection.
Not a bad argument, where did you learn that? I learn most of my little theorys from a site called cracked.com
It is a little adult, a cuss word here and then since it is a humor site, but it does provide a different aspect on the world.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
It's not something I learned, it's something that I've picked up as the years have gone by. Maybe not so much proven (although somewhere it probably is). I have just figured out that nothing in life can be perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.