• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

WaterSpout Physics+

Should this be considered in adding?

• Yes.

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • No.

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • It could use some work.

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Majorite

Verified Member
Hello! This suggestion I am making may be confusing to understand because it is hard to type in words. So, just try to "hear me out."

WaterSpout Physics+
So, as some people know, WaterSpout is a toggle ability. It allows the user to so into the air 'riding' the WaterSpout, as long as the user is under a waterbendable source/block. WaterSpout is also easily destroyed by basic moves. That is understandable, but I think the WaterSpout should not completely go away when it is hit with a move. What I am thinking is that WaterSpout's water should go away all to the move it is hit with. I have an example below.
W= WaterSpout water
A= AirSwipe
P= Player
_= Trajectory of AirSwipe
#= Order in which something happens
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
P
W
W _ _ _ A
W
W
W

P
W
W
W
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So, what I am trying to say is any move that can destroy WaterSpout currently shouldn't. Instead, it should get rid of every water block above the one it hit. The player still can rid it, but it would just become less in height. I hope this can be understood, if not, post a question below so I can answer it.

Verdinhox2

Verified Member
any attack destroy waterspout, it does the same thing with airspout when you hit the player, it's to make the ability not too op

xXturbokidXx

Verified Member
I like the idea of a move destroyed waterspout/airspout because it prevents players from camping in their spouts 24/7.

Status
Not open for further replies.