• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied WaterGeyser

Status
Not open for further replies.

ernest9

Verified Member
Ok, so this suggestion consists of this :

So when you left click water, it'll create a big water line going upwards. If people are in it, they are sent up high in the air.

With this, you can get people out of water. You can send them up so you have time to run away or think about something else.

You may also use it as a shield, using it to block an attack arriving from in front of you.

I don't have an example from the show, but here's one from real life :

Hope you guys like it :D

Green

Verified Member
I don't think this is nearly useful enough to be its own move. I suggest a combo.

Surge (Hold shift) > Waterspout (Release shift) > Waterspout (Left Click)

Also make a visual representation in game.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
And not even a combo... See, you dislike icespike for whatever reason. You can get the same effect from that ice variation - while it doesn't launch targets that far into air, it could be improved instead of having "same use - different looks".

MASTER-Pakku

Verified Member
Uhm i dont know if you saw it, but i made a thread called "Geyser".
My move is different, but i dont really like it you used the same name. But because my move isnt really like a geyser, i dont mind to change my name.
I just wanted to say this.

overall i do like the idea, but im not sure if this should be a stand alone move. I wouldnt bind this, because i can buy time by using surge or by freezing. But im also not sure if this could be a combo do idk.

SuperBower118

Verified Member
This move isn't really worth the extra slot since all it is is another offensive move, and it's basically just icespike with water.

SamuraiSnowman

Verified Member
Doesn't seem practical in the regards of battle. You've got various moves to push your opponents (surge, sorta torrent, icespike) and you can easily slow them with. no need to push another move into the binds of water

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.