• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied WaterFlow ( I guess )

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePhoenixForce9

Verified Member
image.jpg
This is the part where Ming Hua drags the water from the roof top and drags it down to form her weapons

Thought: we should be able to hold shift for 5 seconds and rain particles will start to flow across the floor and once the particles start to form near your feet switch to a move EX: torrent and you click with the move where you switched to it. This can be used when you are near a water source 15 - 20 block radius and you need to fight someone. It's a combo basically move name: WaterFlow "hold for 5 seconds" > once rain particles flow to your feet > switch to a move (Torrent, Water manipulation, Octopus form, water wave) and then click for it click for torrent to make the water swirl around . Click for water manipulation to shoot around 5 shots. Click for octopus form and make it form around you. Click for water wave for it to form and then release shift to fly around thank you for reading this

Janny

Verified Member
Not a bad idea! Though it might be a little op i the range of the WaterFlow is as large as the one in the picture. And this shouldn't be a combo at all, it should be a bit like lavaflow but instead of lava, water! Also, you shouldn't need a water source to do this as it would defeat the purpose of the move because the move is to make a source of water for waterbenders where they cant bend. Other than that, i think this would be a great addition to waterbending!

ThePhoenixForce9

Verified Member
Not a bad idea! Though it might be a little op i the range of the WaterFlow is as large as the one in the picture. And this shouldn't be a combo at all, it should be a bit like lavaflow but instead of lava, water! Also, you shouldn't need a water source to do this as it would defeat the purpose of the move because the move is to make a source of water for waterbenders where they cant bend. Other than that, i think this would be a great addition to waterbending!
I don't like the fact that water replaces dirt and forms a moat I like my idea of how rain particles flow towards you and it's a combo

Taiko the Waterbender

Verified Member
I like this idea, yes, I do. I love this!
New move? No.
New combo? I dont think it is necessary.
What I suggest: holding shift by 5 secs with ANY move (except those that need shift, like torrent, surge, octopus, bubble). *3*

ThePhoenixForce9

Verified Member
I don't quite understand its need or purpose other then to see pretty particles.
Well the purpose is that if you are in a desert and you need the water fast and easy just shift and water from an oasis or plants will start flowing towards you with a rain particle

Status
Not open for further replies.