• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
WaterEnergy

WaterEnergy 2.1

SuperBower118

Verified Member
Charging animation? You mean a circle? That is literally the easiest shit out there, you can't claim that.
That's like saying teaching a First Grader addition doesn't count because it's so easy. Even if it's basic, if he did teach him how to do it, you can't say that he doesn't deserve some teaching credit, even if it's very little.

xNuminousx

Verified Member
That's like saying teaching a First Grader addition doesn't count because it's so easy. Even if it's basic, if he did teach him how to do it, you can't say that he doesn't deserve some teaching credit, even if it's very little.
However they aren't like first graders. It doesn't take a genius to look up help on google or YouTube, which is what I think Finns point was. It sort of seemed like Pride was trying to glorify the idea that he taught Het something, and Finn just made a point that it could have been learned from anywhere so it's not a big deal.

Since I assume we all have more common sense than a first grader, I'd say that relation doesn't fit well. A first grader would likely not know to look up help for addition whereas Het and Pride would.

But I also agree that Finn could have kept that opinion to him self (that it's the easiest thing out there) because it just insults their abilities (as coders, not addons) and inflicted no positive change in thought or emotion in anyway, thus making it pointless.

However I love that someone around here is being blunt about a truth rather than beating around the bush so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
However they aren't like first graders. It doesn't take a genius to look up help on google or YouTube, which is what I think Finns point was. It sort of seemed like Pride was trying to glorify the idea that he taught Het something, and Finn just made a point that it could have been learned from anywhere so it's not a big deal.

Since I assume we all have more common sense than a first grader, I'd say that relation doesn't fit well. A first grader would likely not know to look up help for addition whereas Het and Pride would.

But I also agree that Finn could have kept that opinion to him self (that it's the easiest thing out there) because it just insults their abilities (as coders, not addons) and inflicted no positive change in thought or emotion in anyway, thus making it pointless.

However I love that someone around here is being blunt about a truth rather than beating around the bush so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Besides that, I also doubt Pride actually understands the code to make a circle, and instead he just sent it to him with something along the lines of "Here this makes a circle".

_Hetag1216_

Verified Member
Besides that, I also doubt Pride actually understands the code to make a circle, and instead he just sent it to him with something along the lines of "Here this makes a circle".
Actually not, He spent time with me and He had a lot of patience.
Now can You please stop talking about this under this ability post?
Thanks.

Gareth Swan

Verified Member
Getting a bit excessive now. Pride has helped Hetag, there's nothing else to say. He's a good teacher and @_Hetag1216_ is a quick learner. I have every faith that he'll progress further in a short space of time

SuperBower118

Verified Member
Just so you know,
If you want gifs to be active in the post itself...
Upload the Gif through imgur.
On the post page that imgur has after you upload it, drag off the page so the gif so it creates a new tab (I use Google Chrome).
On the new page, drag the gif back to the PK page, and put it inside the reply / new thread box.