• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
WaterEnergy

Waterbending WaterEnergy 2.1

it says it works on 1.8.3 and above but i cant get it to work even at night does it have to be a full moon i dont understand pls help m8
Love The Whole Idea Combining Spiritual Bending And WaterBending And Looks Amazing Keep Working On It And Well WaterBending Needs More Moves If You Make Anymore WaterBending Moves Trust Me Ill Be The First One To Download It. Keep Up With The Work

/Trion
_Hetag1216_
_Hetag1216_
Thank You so much for the great review!
I really appreciated It. :)
I keep making experience with java programming hoping to make my moves a way better!
Meh. Not canon, nor adds anything new to waterbending fundamentally (I could just use watermanipulatio).
_Hetag1216_
_Hetag1216_
I don't see any connection between waterenergy and watermanipulation.
(Not canon? Guess I've already knew.)
D
This ability is amazing!!!
I highly recommend making this ability be able to cool lava and require a water source because currently its very overkill without requiring a water source.
_Hetag1216_
_Hetag1216_
Thank You for the great review! :D
Also thanks for the cool lava suggestion, I was already planning to make it less op, with this new update You can now make it to work only at night or during full moon, also, add a long cooldown time if You set high damage.
:P
This isn't related to Waterbending whatsoever
_Hetag1216_
_Hetag1216_
It hasn't been showed in the series.
This is just an idea I got by combining "spiritual energy" and waterbending.
D
This is cool and useful for water. :)
_Hetag1216_
_Hetag1216_
Thanks for your review! Happy You enjoy It! ;)
It's a nice ability. :)

Solid for a first charge ability.
_Hetag1216_
_Hetag1216_
Thanks for the great review! ;)