• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

WaterCombos

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXturbokidXx

Verified Member
Hey all! I had some ideas for WaterCombos if anyone feels like coding these (I can't code)

IceTorrent:
Simply right click with icespike while the torrent ring is around you to launch weaker,, but faster IceSpikes (3 every 5 seconds?)
Torrent > IceSpike > Right Click > Right Click > Right Click

Octopusform Extension:
While using octopusform, switch to the torrent slot and punch to extend one of your OctopusFrom arms and hit the target (must be within 15 blocks)
OctopusForm > Torrent > Left Click
(No image, sorry)
Water Slice:
This is a unique move that Katara used when fighting the Swamp Monster
WaterManip > WaterManip > Surge > Left Click

Thats all the combos I can think of! Sorry if some of them are bad, xD

Sekoshiba

Verified Member
Simply yes.

There are more moves than hot-bar slots now...so it'd be nice if via combos we started to get branching moves that require more skill to use :)

Elzoz

Verified Member
amazing, THIS IS what the plugin missing! more in depth skills instead of more to choose from, the fire combo is great and i think stuff like this should be implemented ^^ nice work :3 kudos!

Sekoshiba

Verified Member
I find it sort of strange actually that recent additions could have been merged with other skills...

For example:

Water-spout doesn't have a shift use (apart from descending)

...and...

Water-wave doesn't have a click use

...and...

they are both movement utility skills

...but instead of being the same skill and allowing you to easily water-wave up into the air and create a water-spout at the peak of the wave...

They're different skills in different hot-bar slots

I'm going to make a thread about this.

Trent

Verified Member
I think the first one would work really nicely, but the 2nd one would be OP, and the 3rd one isn't really a combo, it's just a new move.

Status
Not open for further replies.