• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

WaterCombo - WaterCirculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan Max

Verified Member
The water circulation is an idea that I see in my series Avatar The Last Airbender.

The skill it comes to getting water running all around the opponent causing damage after a few seconds the skill freeze with a simple punch Waterbender.

The Combo can only be defended with another attack of the same size.

The combo will be done with: WaterManipulation (Attacking)> WaterManipulation (Attacking)> Torrent (Shift), The skill will be effected on the second WaterManipulation were correct (not only worked if WaterManipulation 1 hits) (There may WaterManipulation Catch 1 on 1 and the other somewhere Player).

Ability Damage: When formed around player takes 2 hearts of damage over Combo (duration 5s without freezing) (Freezing the ice will be there until someone melts it).

Physical Part Combo: The water will come out from under the opponent locking it inside the Circle of Water (The Player unable to leave), With the punch of rapidly froze Waterbender not dealing damage.

Last edited:

Kwesi

Verified Member
I like the concept. It could work, but I don't understand all of the details you posted. In the combo formula, where you sneak on Torrent, is it a tapped sneak or a held sneak?

Also, by "The combo can only be defended with another attack of the same size," what kind of attacks did you have in mind? Please specify so I know what you mean.

Could you also reword the conditions of your combo formula because I am a little bit lost when reading it.

Finally, what is "vouta" in the sentence "When formed in vouta Player takes 2 hearts of damage throughout the Combo (duration 5s without freezing) (Freezing the ice will be there until someone melts it).

I'd like to be able to fully understand your suggestion because I like the sound of it so far and I think it would be cool to see this implemented. :)

Ryan Max

Verified Member
Sorry for the mistakes, my computer corrects for 3 languages. My English is so because I was not born in English territory .. apredir making course

Ryan Max

Verified Member
I like the concept. It could work, but I don't understand all of the details you posted. In the combo formula, where you sneak on Torrent, is it a tapped sneak or a held sneak?

Also, by "The combo can only be defended with another attack of the same size," what kind of attacks did you have in mind? Please specify so I know what you mean.

Could you also reword the conditions of your combo formula because I am a little bit lost when reading it.

Finally, what is "vouta" in the sentence "When formed in vouta Player takes 2 hearts of damage throughout the Combo (duration 5s without freezing) (Freezing the ice will be there until someone melts it).

I'd like to be able to fully understand your suggestion because I like the sound of it so far and I think it would be cool to see this implemented. :)
I thought of for the Torrent lastly because when it is activated it means that rotates so I think that using the torrent of water would spin in the formation of the combo.

Okay. 'll Give some examples of Defense Combo

1 AvatarState (Any Defense)
2 WallOfFire
3 RaiseEarth
4 AirShield

Among others ....

Kwesi

Verified Member
I thought of for the Torrent lastly because when it is activated it means that rotates so I think that using the torrent of water would spin in the formation of the combo.

Okay. 'll Give some examples of Defense Combo

1 AvatarState (Any Defense)
2 WallOfFire
3 RaiseEarth
4 AirShield

Among others ....
I understand why you made the formula what it is, yeah.

orfeas

Verified Member
I really like the idea but how big will the circle be?Also will it be filled with ice like torrent when it freezes or not.Those are my only questions.I hope they add your idea to the plug in!Btw where did you find the moving picture?I have seen a lot of those so i figured that there is a site to create them or something.

Ryan Max

Verified Member
I really like the idea but how big will the circle be?Also will it be filled with ice like torrent when it freezes or not.Those are my only questions.I hope they add your idea to the plug in!Btw where did you find the moving picture?I have seen a lot of those so i figured that there is a site to create them or something.
Yeah I forgot to tell you the size , sorry. The such will be the Freezing Torrent . I take some pictures on Tumblr , Google or I create by downloading the episode that appears to do the skill and gif .

orfeas

Verified Member
Yeah I forgot to tell you the size , sorry. The such will be the Freezing Torrent . I take some pictures on Tumblr , Google or I create by downloading the episode that appears to do the skill and gif .
ok thx for the informations

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Torrent. Enough said.
Don't be so rude:/
I see how this is different from torrent+it would be a fun and handy combo.
In the show, Hama used 3 torrents, which are more powerful than 1 ofcourse, and THAT is a combo. That is why I think it would be a good addition.

Pickle9775

Staff member
Head Moderator
Verified Member
In the show, Hama used 3 torrents, which are more powerful than 1 ofcourse, and THAT is a combo. That is why I think it would be a good addition.
I'm not really being rude. I'm just saying this combo doesn't have a whole lot of use seeing that torrent is just as effective.

orfeas

Verified Member
I have
I have suggested a combo for that: shearch waterburst

Status
Not open for further replies.