• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied WaterCloak

xXturbokidXx

Verified Member
Hello everyone! I'm here with another bending idea! :)

The idea I had in mind was WaterCloak. WaterCloak is actually WaterArms, but it's official name. Here is the wiki describing this move. Water cloak: A waterbender can use their water as a form of armor with tentacle-like arms. The bender can use these arms to grab objects or enemies, whip enemies, blast enemies with water, and freeze them. If a waterbender has less water available, he or she can simply form the arms instead of the entire cloak. This technique was first shown by Katara while she dueled against Azula in theCrystal Catacombs,[17] and again when she was on board the Southern Raiders frigate.[14]. Ming-Hua mastered this technique to the point that she could mold the ends of the tentacles into any shape, such as a claw or a hook, as well as only locally freeze the ends while retaining the mobility of the tentacle as a whole.[18]

Rather than this being WaterArms I was thinking it would basically be EarthArmor for waterbenders since it looks like it is protecting her body! To use this move, you would punch at a watersource, and you would have light blue dyed leather armor Resistance II for 15 seconds. Basically a EarthArmor copy but for water. ;p Lemme know what you think! Thank you for taking your time to read this :)

Josh

Verified Member
I think this is a great idea. It would give waterbenders a way to easily switch from defense to offense, whilst still being protected.

Verdinhox2

Verified Member
i think it's should be like, a diamond armor in the legs, feet, and body (not on the head cause the water don't go in the head) and two water arms, when right click, the right arm will hurt the opponent, when leftclick the left arm will do the same thing, when you sneak(default shift) the two arms will grab the opponent and he can't move but also you can't hurt him while doing that, only if you click, then you will launch him 4 blocks distance

Josh

Verified Member
i think it's should be like, a diamond armor in the legs, feet, and body (not on the head cause the water don't go in the head) and two water arms, when right click, the right arm will hurt the opponent, when leftclick the left arm will do the same thing, when you sneak(default shift) the two arms will grab the opponent and he can't move but also you can't hurt him while doing that, only if you click, then you will launch him 4 blocks distance
I'm afraid you can't make the left arm move as well. because minecraft only shows the right arm, and when you left click it would just show water coming out of no where flying towards your target.

xXturbokidXx

Verified Member
This move would only give you armor because it's extremely hard to code the WaterArm part of WaterCloak since Minecraft only uses one arm.

Verdinhox2

Verified Member
I'm afraid you can't make the left arm move as well. because minecraft only shows the right arm, and when you left click it would just show water coming out of no where flying towards your target.
i'm not talking to move the other arm only the blocks in the other arm

ashe36

Verified Member
This just wouldn't look right. Just because the name is different, doesn't make it any less of water-arms. Thread denied.