• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

WaterCamping Debuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

promancer

Verified Member
I understand that you're trying to make a point, but bringing laws into this would bring the conversation to a screeching halt. We really don't want to bring in how many laws bending breaks.

HydroMan

Verified Member
I understand that you're trying to make a point, but bringing laws into this would bring the conversation to a screeching halt. We really don't want to bring in how many laws bending breaks.
We dont want to make bending op either

HydroMan

Verified Member
Explanation?
As we all know ,the bending is affected by the user body movements (which are known by martial arts). Our movement in water is kinda slower due to by physics. So conclusion is, if we try to perform a quick sudden movement, that move would be slower to perform rather then trying on a empty space land in which trying to perform lets say surge (as for example) would take to do the complicated "dance" or whatver underwater that by the restriction of law of physics will take abit slower do to the surge then on land due to our movements being slower. Get my point?

promancer

Verified Member
We dont want to make bending op either
Paradox time :D
If the bending is controlled by body movemovements, and the heavier the object the harder it is to bend, couldn't someone just move your body for you?
This is obviously on a completely unrelated note, just a question =P

Last edited:

HydroMan

Verified Member
Paradox time :D
If the bending is controlled by body movemovements, and the heavier the object the harder it is to bend, couldn't someone just move your body for you?
What do you mean? Object? Move your body for you how? Bloodbending?

promancer

Verified Member
I cant imagine her bending or using watersarms underwater...(Not saying that she cant ,but i cant picture it in my mindL
I thought it would be more like better compressed water...
On other notes the point i was trying to make is that waterbending isnt necessarily affected by body movements, there are MANY bending movements not affected by body movement. Ex: Combustion, waterarms, airbenders just straight running...)

HydroMan

Verified Member
I thought it would be more like better compressed water...
On other notes the point i was trying to make is that waterbending isnt necessarily affected by body movements, there are MANY bending movements not affected by body movement. Ex: Combustion, waterarms, airbenders just straight running...)
but most are effected!

promancer

Verified Member
but most are effected!
Most, but not all, its hard trying to figure out what basis bending moves can be made on anymore. The show is over, they didnt really have any exact rules because bending was still being explored and improved on.

HydroMan

Verified Member
Most, but not all, its hard trying to figure out what basis bending moves can be made on anymore. The show is over, they didnt really have any exact rules because bending was still being explored and improved on.
But you see ALL water moves in the plugin are pretty much comen by the use of body movement in the show to perform. Like the one time waterwhip(waterman.) was perform.... or that one time where katara made a shield agaisnt zuko...or another time where she made icespike out of rain...or the other time.... Well you see that (almost) all moves kinda in the show that we have in the plugin where perform by the user movement. So theres my point. BTW you said in capital letters that "MANY" bending moves didnt include much of the dances, which i cant recall seeing them that often doing their bending moves without borthering to move their limbs every now and then.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.