• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied WaterBlade (didn't look at the other thread, so dk if this is about the same thing) #titlegonelong

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Pool Version
  • Travel across water only
  • It expands in hight as it goes further in distance
    • maximum of 12 blocks high and default Surge's range
  • Deals damage (<3<3) and cuts projectiles, i.e. disinatring them
    • Hits multiple targets like surge, however it's a balance version in terms of size (1x1 thin) - with the potential of hitting multiple targetsthat are lined up straight in front ofthe users sight
  • 15s. Cooldown
  • It flows like torrent's stream
*gifs soon* (demonstrated by Roku and Aang)

[INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][SIZE=7] Land/Bottle Version[/SIZE][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT]
[LIST]
[*][SIZE=4]Travel across anywhere, but the user must be standing on something solid[/SIZE]
[*][SIZE=4]Maximum of 5 blocks and default surge's distaance[/SIZE]
[*][SIZE=4]7s Cooldown.[/SIZE]
[*][SIZE=4]It [B]flies[/B] like surge's wave.[/SIZE]
[*][SIZE=4]Everything else from the Pool version that I didn't include here.[/SIZE]
[/LIST]
[SIZE=4]*gifs soon* (demonstrated by Katara in Crystal Catacombs)[/SIZE]

Last edited:

Green

Verified Member
So can this be:

Click to create a waterblade

Hold shift for 2 seconds to create an iceblade doing more damage and slows the target.

And it would automatically be an ice blade if you are using ice as a source.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Actually I had a combo in mind, but forgot to type them in.

Pool version will have: Surge (sneak) 》Surge (sneak) 》Water Manipulation (lmb) 》Watermanipulation (lmb)

With bottles/sourcing, you create a shield with Surge and while still holding sneak, switch to watermanipulation and left click (twice shorter combo)

Regarding with people thinking this being a watercamping move-- yes it is, but it's the least annoying you'll ever find: it goes above water not under (potential when you're attacking swimmers and ice 'skaters').

Status
Not open for further replies.