• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Waterbending: Water origin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorin

Verified Member
Cant find a gif, but it was the episode where he first ever tried firebending and he hurt katara.
He turned the leaf into fire.

HydroMan

Verified Member
Don't see what is wrong over holding a shift key (unless you guys are lazy)? Most of the moves has a holding shift key.

Hero

Verified Member
This sounds like my water revamps. If you did get inspiration from them, please link them or give some sort of cree l credit.

SuperBower118

Verified Member
I feel like something like this shouldn't be able to be done with only ONE plant- it should either be a decently sized water source, or a good amount of plants.
Why isnt this looking into?
Everyone likes it except one Person...
Just because people like it doesn't mean PK will add it- if the PK staff think that the plugin isn't going in the direction that it should be going if it adds an idea, then they'll deny it. Basically... Majority Rules < Staff's decision

promancer

Verified Member
I feel like something like this shouldn't be able to be done with only ONE plant- it should either be a decently sized water source, or a good amount of plants.

Just because people like it doesn't mean PK will add it- if the PK staff think that the plugin isn't going in the direction that it should be going if it adds an idea, then they'll deny it. Basically... Majority Rules < Staff's decision
Not many people understand this. This is for good reason too. Still, most of pk users that don't want a nerf added is because they don't feel like getting better. Pk staff isn't getting paid, they can quit and shut down the project anytime... just a reminder.

Anyway I can understand not adding this as it would make waterbenders more mobility with sources. This puts the balance out of place.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.