• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Suggestion Waterbending Moves!

FearlessPie121

Verified Member
I have a few waterbending moves in mind, I'd appreciate if you take the time of reading them. Positive feedback is appreciated!<3 Anyways here they are:

Waterdrill: A waterbender takes a huge leap into the air. Whilst in mid-air, the waterbender sucks all the watersources around and then forms a downward drill of water. Additionally, whilst in mid-air the waterbender can left click to aim where the waterdrill goes.

Watercurrent: Holding shift while being submerged in water creates waves that spread out like seismic waves.

Spikeblast [this can be a combo]: it does iceblast but then shoots 9 icespikes. [If you want to make it a combo, this is what it should be]: shift iceblast> click iceblast> click icespike

Waterplatform: When submerged in water, a waterbender can make a 9 by 9 ice platform that rises on the bottom of their feet. Additionly, when the waterbender holds shift and click, when on the platform, the platform moves to the direction you're looking at. ~This move was inspired by Master Pakku and Katara's fight.

Last edited:

coreym11

Verified Member
I like your moves Fearless ^.^ just a couple things watercurrent is cool but im wondering how useful it would be. Waterdrill seems really cool! But it doesnt seem like a likely move due to to the show and the attacks in it unless im behind. But my favorite is iceplatform which seems pretty cool and can be done! I like your moves but i dont think water drill happen even if its Very cool ^.^

FearlessPie121

Verified Member
Coreym11 thanks so much ;) yeah you're right maybe watercurrent can need more thinking. The waterdrill is actually shown in Legend of Korra. When Ming Hua escaped P'li she use waterdrill to break the ice under her. Thanks again! :D

Venusaur0817

Verified Member
I have a few waterbending moves in mind, I'd appreciate if you take the time of reading them. Positive feedback is appreciated!<3 Anyways here they are:

Waterdrill: A waterbender takes a huge leap into the air. Whilst in mid-air, the waterbender sucks all the watersources around and then forms a downward drill of water. Additionally, whilst in mid-air the waterbender can left click to aim where the waterdrill goes.

Watercurrent: Holding shift while being submerged in water creates waves that spread out like seismic waves.

Spikeblast [this can be a combo]: it does iceblast but then shoots 9 icespikes. [If you want to make it a combo, this is what it should be]: shift iceblast> click iceblast> click icespike

Waterplatform: When submerged in water, a waterbender can make a 9 by 9 ice platform that rises on the bottom of their feet. Additionly, when the waterbender holds shift and click, when on the platform, the platform moves to the direction you're looking at. ~This move was inspired by Master Pakku and Katara's fight.
This is the wrong place for this thread, it should be in Core. And I already proposed an ice drill, so your water drill is unnecessary, no offense. Watercurrent, I feel the name doesn't fit the description. Spike blast; we already have ice spike and ice blast. Water platform; that is more or less waterwave/icewave and phasechange.

HydroMan

Verified Member
I would like waterplatform to be an ability for waterbends .It gives a new trasportation ability which we already have passive swimming ,but this gives you to travel along teammate(s) (like how earthsmash) also this should apply to waterspout with it ,as it shown how katara with zuko were riding on that platform then liff it up with water to reach the mountain while on there way to comunication tower

Edit: I think this should be a combo ,like the formula would be: phasechange> octopus form(lclick)> *the platform forms*> waterspout(hold shift) *to move the platform in the direction you are facing*

Last edited:

Sorin

Verified Member

Love these idea's, really original. also don't listen to the people that are gonna put it down for stupid reasons. And i would love to see waterdrill added and other water moves. Best of luck with the suggestions!

owlcool

Verified Member

Range of combo's? Damage?