• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Waterbending defensive move

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mondoburger028

Verified Member
The move can be used to help you or trap your opponent tap shift on a source block to send a wave of snow doing 1 and a half hearts of damage i should look like mud surge traping them in holllow dome of snow giveing them 3 seconds of slowness click again to collapse it leaveing them witn have there body in a snow block or tap a source block hold shift to make a dome of snow around you for 5 seconds on a medium cooldown so there you go tell me what you think in the comment if i should change anything it should be able to do with bottlebending the sheild woukd be a sheild but not as big the wave would just be like a wall behind you i don't know if im sure but tell me what you think

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
SIMILAR TO WHAT I SUGGESTED BUT OK. THIS IS A SIMPLE ONE, BUT I LIKE IT. I THINK IT SHOULDN'T COVER THE USER, SINCE ICEBULLET DOES THE JOB. THE ONLY DOWNSIDE TO THIS IS THAT SURGE DOES A SIMILAR THING WITH THE SAME PURPOSE AS THIS ONE, SO THIS MOVE MIGHT NOT MAKE IT TO THE PLUGIN. OVERALL, AGAIN, I LIKE THIS ABILITY.

Status
Not open for further replies.