• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Waterbending addition (not so big)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Katara, well known waterbender, caught my attention when I recall her utilizing Torrent to cause a few wooden planks to lift in the ground after smashing it with the stream.

First of all, torrent should have a minor griefing capability, but of course minor. For example, now I can think of it washing away 1 block thin structures that are made out of wool, all-plants, bed... as the entities in a animation near the crashed object. Glass will be breakable. The Number of blocks drops ranging from 2-5.

Watermanipulation will only affect one block that gets collided with.
Minor wouldn't include glass, beds and wool...

Last edited:

Hero

Verified Member
Katara, well known waterbender, caught my attention when I recall her utilizing Torrent to cause a few wooden planks to lift in the ground after smashing it with the stream.

First of all, torrent should have a minor griefing capability, but of course minor. For example, now I can think of it washing away 1 block thin structures that are made out of dirt(grass block), wool, all-plants, bed... as the entities in a animation near the crashed object. Glass will be breakable. The Number of blocks drops ranging from 2-5.

Watermanipulation will only affect one block that gets collided with.
Minor wouldn't include glass, beds and wool...

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
WaterArms (Punch mode) would break same blocks as of torrent that you LMB click on.

Also, adding up one more block: both of them would break all doors, however watermanipulation wouldn't break the iron one. To make this more interesting, a true/false statement to grief iron would be presented in the config for these moves (later on, I'm planning to request on the forum this option for every element). Up for decition - add an animation for the door to replace into ice (Ming-Hua's skill) before dropping.

Loony

Verified Member
I don't agree with torrent washing things away like dirt and such, however I do like the idea that torrent should impact SOME of the environment around it (like breaking class) so for that reason, looking into!

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
I don't agree with torrent washing things way like dirt and such, however I do like the idea that torrent should impact SOME of the environment around it (like breaking class) so for that reason, looking into!
I did not even mention dirt. I think it should break that aren't too common to find and less valuable. I'll leave a full finish list of blocks it should break here later.

Status
Not open for further replies.