• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Waterbending ability- Ice Drill

Venusaur0817

Verified Member
In the show:

The Ice Drill ability would be for waterbenders. It would enable them to freeze a stream of water (or small amount from a bottle or plant) to use as a drill. This would have an effect similar to the earthbending ability, earthtunnel (I think thats what it is called, but not sure), but would have a smaller radius. The waterbender would select the ability in the hotbar, then click on a water source (unless they use a bottle). They would then hold shift to burrow through a wall or ground. Perhaps unlike with the earthbending ability, Ice Drill could run out after a short time, perhaps 10-15 seconds. This ability would give Waterbenders more use on land, rather than simply by a watersource, and could allow them to dig down and mine, among other things. They could also trap an opponent underground, or drill their way out from underground, such as if they are trapped by an earthbender.

Verified Member
this is not the suggestion thread please make a new one on that page please (+ i don't think that this is a very good move water doesn't fight on land and i don't think that girl wast drilling through earth but through ice)