• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

(Water) Unfreezing WaterArms Spear

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperBower118

Verified Member
This is a small suggestion so I'll make it quick.
Whenever you hit something with WaterArms Spear, it freezes as a result, why, I don't know (Really, I find more logic in REMOVING Spear, but that isn't what this suggestion is about).

However, you can't Heatcontrol OR Phasechange out of the freeze, if I remember correctly, so I'm suggesting that you can melt the ice that's created around you if you get hit by Spear.

Vahagn

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
You can both heat control and phase change it on the most modern version of project korra.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Whenever you hit something with WaterArms Spear, it freezes as a result, why, I don't know (Really, I find more logic in REMOVING Spear, but that isn't what this suggestion is about).
Probably a bug.
However, you can't Heatcontrol OR Phasechange out of the freeze, if I remember correctly, so I'm suggesting that you can melt the ice that's created around you if you get hit by Spear.
Agreed

Status
Not open for further replies.