• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Water Source: Add-on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taiko the Waterbender

Verified Member
Well, as many people seem upset with the Water Manipulation being spammable, I have here an idea :D As Toph said in the comics, she can bend anything that is her line of sight. But we never saw Katara bend clouds from the ground (for instance, after the kidnap of Appa on the Desert) when she needed Water.
What I suggest is reduce (a lot) the range of the Waterbender's ability to select a source. I suggest that the Waterbenders could only use water that within 6 blocks of them while in day time, 8 in night time and 10 while the Full Moon or Avatar State.
Pros: Debuffs Water Campers to spam Water Manipulation under the enemy, more proximity to the show.
Cons: All Waterbenders are debuffed.
Note: Unfortunely, I don't know if the range is configurable. I made this thread like if it isn't. But if it is, tell me :3
Fellow Waterbenders, I hope you can understand my point of view.

Status
Not open for further replies.