• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

(Water) Small WaterArms change

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperBower118

Verified Member
One thing I noticed about waterarms is that sometimes people can actually get effected by the water. Whether it be stopping burn, slowing down your sprinting because you ran into to the water, and one time, I got fall damage neglected because I fell into my own waterarms. So here's what I'm suggesting.
The first two blocks of waterarms that come from your body would be replaced by splash particles. (These)

It might be a bit inconsistent, but if this is even possible, I'd hope that on the second "block" of splash particles, there would be a bit more particles that are spread out throughout the block space.

promancer

Verified Member
One thing I noticed about waterarms is that sometimes people can actually get effected by the water. Whether it be stopping burn, slowing down your sprinting because you ran into to the water, and one time, I got fall damage neglected because I fell into my own waterarms. So here's what I'm suggesting.
The first two blocks of waterarms that come from your body would be replaced by splash particles. (These)

It might be a bit inconsistent, but if this is even possible, I'd hope that on the second "block" of splash particles, there would be a bit more particles that are spread out throughout the block space.
Sorry, it may just be me, but can you put out a better picture of the particles?

SuperBower118

Verified Member
Bump.
I feel like if this is possible, this is necessary. Because way too many times have I see waterbenders extinguish themselves with waterarms, even if I lit the ground on fire.

Loony

Verified Member
If you all feel that WaterArms is too long, that's an issue with the config. I have mind set to small because I agreed that the default version is way too long.

This may be a good aesthetic change, looking into.

Status
Not open for further replies.