• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Complete Water Sack

Tenket

Verified Member
This would be a water sack that produced water like bottlebending currently does.
But instead of having 20 bottles in your inventory then you can just have one of this item.

The item would have 20 durability and would lose durability each time the water from waterbending water did not return.

Posted in suggestions because it is not simply an item that can be constructed with the cleverly made Config.yml system.

Orion_Solus

Verified Member
So what you are suggesting is a new water bending stat that would give an item the ability to act as a water source for a configurable amount of uses right ?

Tenket

Verified Member
So what you are suggesting is a new water bending stat that would give an item the ability to act as a water source for a configurable amount of uses right ?
Yes. It was late when i posted.
You could even have the item allow a certain amount of moves without a source and then have it break. But make the recipe very cheap. Like a bucket made of leather.

Jackson

Staff member
Digital Team
Verified Member
I also vote for this. I thought I posted on this but I didnt. Anyways, I wanted a idea like this. I have 2 items that need something like this. But either way it won't be used until bending gets fixed on my server :p