• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Water reutilization

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taiko the Waterbender

Verified Member
To be honest I really like this idea and it would give waterbending more realism which I think it needs. I think that the size of the puddle should depend on what move you do. For example a water manip would be like 1 water block while a surge would be like 4. But ya love this idea would love to see it added.
It would be nice, but as he said, if two poddles are placed next to each other, they update and vanish, just like how you put a block in a water source block.

BlueGhost

Verified Member
To be honest I really like this idea and it would give waterbending more realism which I think it needs. I think that the size of the puddle should depend on what move you do. For example a water manip would be like 1 water block while a surge would be like 4. But ya love this idea would love to see it added.
It would be nice, but as he said, if two poddles are placed next to each other, they update and vanish, just like how you put a block in a water source block.
You're completely right @Taiko the Waterbender if something like that were to happen both puddles would vanish...
I do like the idea @NickC1211 , but since all water moves require just one water source block to be done, then they should all create same size puddle, though the moves having diferent sizes :)

Tidal_Force

Verified Member
I think this idea is amazing. I would love to see this implemented. It would bring a great deal of realism into the plugin, while offering waterbenders an opportunity to get out of the water.

BlueGhost

Verified Member
I think this idea is amazing. I would love to see this implemented. It would bring a great deal of realism into the plugin, while offering waterbenders an opportunity to get out of the water.
Thanks by the awesome feedback :D
It's great to know people are enjoying my suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.