• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Water Pinwheel

Should Water Pinwheel Be added?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

oXSoulX

Verified Member
Just a suggestion for a water move...
Ok so, does anyone remember when Katara fought Hama on a full moon in ATLA?
Thats basically where I got the move from.

How would it work? : Simple, waterbenders would use a waterbendable object
and then hold sneak so a pinwheel of water would be a form of defense for their front and
back. But they wouldn't be able to protect their sides.

Thanks For Reading, And Tell Me What You Guys Think. | (• ◡•)|

Majorite

Verified Member
This move is somewhat pointless considering waterbenders have the WallForm of Surge. This is similar to that.
Maybe it could have more possibilities than just protection.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Well, how would this actually look in minecraft...? And when you turn to your left (or right), does the wheel turn as well then? ._.

oXSoulX

Verified Member
Maybe in addition to it protecting the player, whenever sneak is released,
the waterwheel would hit the opponent that is infront of the wheel.
Also maybe players could also ride on the wheel by left clicking.
(Just a thought)

TheOneAndOnlyApple

Verified Member
Maybe you could switch slots while the move is in action and use the sources for torrents or water manipulation, with of course, restricted movements and unprotected sides?
Maybe, two to three water manipulations before it depletes, or transform the shield into a torrent in stream? Because you know, water is the art of turning your defense into your offense.
Just a proposal, let me know what you think!

~Apple<3

Moonelight

Verified Member
This was a move used to stop Katara from hitting her, not to protect her. If this move even made it, I think it wouldn't have that great of a use. This is what Torrent/OctopusForm are for.

Kwesi

Verified Member
I think an ability like this is not that required. Waterbenders already have abilities which offer similar protection.

Zolteex

Verified Member
This ability does not seem like it is useful enough to make it in to Project Korra. Thank you for your activity.

Status
Not open for further replies.